24

Beomgyu is sitting at the front counter in the restaurant after closing hours.

Yeonjun was currently in the back while the busboy went through bills and was figuring out his expenses.

Despite two jobs he still was in debt. He could afford the rent, but then he wouldn't have enough for food cost and other necessities, plus Huening Kai had a school field trip to America next month that was expensive. The younger boy insisted he didn't have to go but Beomgyu knew how much Kai wanted to go to America so he would make it happen some how. At least he hoped.

The boy sighs deeply and rubs his eyes with the palms of his hands. He feels himself sinking into a horrible feeling- like he's being swallowed whole.

Rent is due at the end of the week, and Kais field trip money the day after, plus stock still needed to be bought.

The busboy debated on asking his dad for help, but that option was quickly shut down. His parents was barley making it on their own, it would be selfish asking them for help.

Moments like these, Beomgyu loathed his brother entirely. How is it fair that Taehyung is partying on yachts and vacationing in Dubai meanwhile Beomgyu was figuring out how to prevent him losing everything?

Meanwhile, Yeonjun is sneaking up behind the busboy. When he gets close enough he covers Beomgyus eyes with his hands.

"Daniel What are you doing?" Beomgyu asks, feeling slightly better.

"I'm not Daniel" Yeonjun says in a deep voice.

"Oh really? Then who are you?" The prince bites his lip before speaking again.

"Yeonjun" He says

"Stop playing around" Beomgyu says as he removes the princes hands away from his eyes. He tilts his head back to look up at Yeonjun who was staring back at him.

Their eyes lock, and Yeonjun feels like he could die right then and there and be happy.

He leans down and kisses the busboy's lips.

Beomgyu then bit Yeonjuns lip hard- hard enough to make him gasp and pull away.

"What was that for!?" Yeonjun touches his throbbing bottom lip.

"Hahahahaha I don't know I just felt like biting you"

"Come here"

"Why?"

"So I can bite you"

"No way!"

"What!? It's only fair!"

"There is not fairness in Parliament"

"Just let me bite you!" Yeonjun tried to grab Beomgyu but the boy skillfully dodges the grasp and takes out running.

The prince chases the boy around the restaurant, and he would never admit that he was slowing his pace because he was enjoying this way too much.

Somehow, Beomgyu got Yeonjun outside the back door. He shut the door and held back his laughs as Yeonjun knocked on the door.

"Gyuuuu open it I'm sorry! Gyuuu" The whines suddenly went silent. Beomgyu waited a few seconds before opening the door again. The busboy looked out into the alley and found it empty.

"Gotcha!" Yeonjun grabs Beomgyu from behind, holding him in a back hug.

"What!? How did you get inside!?"

"The front door" Yeonjun says cheekily. He continues hugging his busboy, and even goes as far and resting his chin on Beomgyus shoulder.

"I thought I locked the front door"

"I have a key, remember?"

"EW PDA" Huening Kai suddenly bursts into the kitchen, Soobin following behind.  Yeonjun smacks his tongue and lets go of his boy and turns to his friends.

"You guys ruined it"

"Ruined what exactly?" Soobin raises a brow. Yeonjun is silent for a second and just stares at his friend which weirds out everybody.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Soobin asks.

"No, more like you don't have something on your face- where are your glasses?" Yeonjun asks his friend.

"He actually has 20/20 vision but wore glasses because- why did you wear glasses?" Huening Kai asks Soobin.

"Uh I don't know... I guess I just hid behind them"

"Well no more hiding from now on!" Huening Kai points a threatening finger at Soobin- Well he tries to look like a threat but ends up looking adorable. It made Yeonjun crack a laugh.

"Beomgyu HES laughing at me!"

"T-that's not c-cool Daniel" Beomgyu tries his hardest to not laugh but fails to no avail. Huening Kai doesn't feel like arguing so he changes the topic.

"Anyways, Soobin and I are going to go to the movies, do yo guys want to come?"

"If Daniel wants" The busboy answer.

Yeonjun knew how tired Beomgyu was and how he needed to know.

"Maybe next time yeah?"

...

"So then Soobin CHUGGED a bottle of hot sauce and he said he was fine but his face was red and he was crying"

"I was not crying!" Soobin defends

"Babe. Yes you were" the four boys were walking out of the restaurant now, about to part ways when Yeonjun realizes he forgot his phone on the counter.

"I need to get my phone, I'll be right back!" He runs inside and quickly finds his phone. He's about to head back out when the papers on the counter catches his attention.

He finds it all. The late payments, the payments that were due, all of it.