8

"Soobin, look this app lets me create a mini-me!" Yeonjun jumped up from his seat on his bed and scurried across his room to the desk that Soobin was sat at; reading a book from the shelf. The young prince leaned over Soobin's shoulders and held his phone close to Soobin's face- so close that the dukes son had to lean back to see what the young prince was so excited about.

"What a-app is this?" Soobin asked once he caught sight of the cute character

"ZEPETO, I made one for you too" Yeonjun immediately fumbled with the app to switch to Soobin's character. The duke's eyes lit up when he saw a mini him on screen. 

"Y-you made this?" Soobin asked with sparkles in his eyes.

"Yes"

"It's...c-cute"

 [*ehem* follow me on ZEPETO my code is QQYMP01]

"I think so too! I'm getting pretty good at it too, I think I'm going to make one for Beomgyu" Yeonjun took back his phone. The sudden harsh knocks on the prince's door caused both Yeonjun and Soobin to jump. Yeonjun quickly hid his phone under the mattress of his bed.

"Y-Yes?" Yeonjun called out.

"Jae requests to see you immediately" 

"Okay" Yeonjun didn't breathe again until he heard the heavy footsteps of the staff walk away from the door. 

"W-What do you think h-he needs to see you for?" Soobin asked Yeonjun.

"I don't know, it could be about my lessons, my beautillion ball, or he just wants to see me- possibly even all three" Yeonjun rubbed the back of his neck and sighed with a slouch. "I hope it doesn't take too long, I really wanna go to the restaurant tonight" 

"O-oh, you're going again?" Soobin asked.

"Yes, do you want to come too?" Soobin's eyes brightened at the young prince's offer.

"C-Could I?"

"Yeah, of course. be ready, we ride at dawn- or whenever I get back from Jae"

...

"You requested to see me?" Yeonjun said before entering the dressing room. The young prince spotted Jae seated in the middle of the room. In front of him was a man standing; his back facing  Yeonjun.

"Ah, come in!" Jae smiled fondly at his son. The new guest turned around. The man was dressed in official attire. The fabric of the suit made from expensive green material, his suit decorated in jewels. 

"May Obeliav prosper long" The new face got down on one knee and bowed his head to the prince. Yeonjun felt a little awkward, he's not used to being bowed before, and plus, the new guest was very beautiful, Yeonjun felt as if he should be the one bowing.

"Ah, you don't have to do that, I'm not the king" The prince awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Not yet at least" Jae joked. He and the guest laughed, but Yeonjun tried his best to hide his discomfort by putting on a smile.

"Your grace, it's an honor to be in your presence. My name is Kim Seokjin, and it is my honor to be the official tailor, and decorator for you beautillion ball" 

"W-We've already began the process?" Yeonjun asked Jae. His nerves catching up to him. 

"Of course, such an event takes time to plan. What kind of flowers would you like?" Jae asked while standing up from his seat.

"I was thinking about black roses and we could have gold glitter sprinkled on them" Yeonjun suggested.

"Ooo, that sounds really unique" Seokjin commented with excitement.