21

When Yeonjun woke up, the sun was in his eyes. The blinds open and his body felt like he got hit by a truck. Despite laying on a comfy bed, he still felt uncomfortable.

The prince turned his head to the side. There was nobody with him. However, sounds could be heard from the kitchen.

Beomgyu was making coffee when Yeonjun walked in. He jumped startled at the sight of him; he wasn't yet used to having somebody else in the hotel room with him.

"you scared me" Beomgyu doesn't bother with goodmorning.

"water" Yeonjun croaks, grabbing his throat in exaggeration.

"There are water bottles in the fridge" so the prince hurries to the fridge. He downs the water bottle in seconds and Beomgyu isn't even stunned. He used to this, not with Yeonjun, but with him and his mom.

"I don't like drinking"

"Why did you even drink in the first place then?" The bus boy pours himself hot coffee in a mug.

"I don't know, I guess I just wanted to try it"

"Was it worth it?" Yeonjun thought for a moment. On one hand, he felt like shit, on the other, he learned something about Beomgyu. Something important.

"Yeah, it was"

"Yeung Daniel you sure are something else" Yeonjun is confused for a second but remembers his alias.

"Why are you up so early?" The clock on the microwave said it wasn't even 8 am yet.

"I have to go to work"

"I thought the restaurant wasn't open on the weekends"

"It's not, I have a second job now"

"Since when?"

"Since I got a call back last night"

"You're going to leave me?? What am I going to do while you're gone!" Beomgyu smirked at Yeonjuns little tantrum.

"I don't know, you can do whatever you want" Yeonjun has never heard that before. He finally realizes he's no longer trapped inside the prison walls. He no longer has to worry about getting home before Jae found him. He could do whatever he wanted.

"Then I want to walk you to your job"

"Walk!? You're crazy, that's too far. We're going to take the bus. Go shower, you smell like cheap beer"

...

Yeonjun stepped out of the shower, he wraps a towel around his waist and looks around for his clothes. Usually, a maid would come in and set his clothes for him to wear when he got out, but he forgot that there was no longer any maids to do that for him. He didn't think it was a big deal and stepped out of the bathroom to go get dressed.

The bathroom was next to the front door, and the same area as the bedroom. Beomgyu was sitting on the couch texting Huening Kai.

He looks up and expects to see a fully dressed Yeonjun, but he practically screams and covers his eyes.

"Are you okay!?" Yeonjun rushes over to Beomgyu. He doesn't know what to think, but from the way the bus boy was acting- he seemed to be I severe pain.

"Put some clothes on!!!"

...

The walk to the bus stop was silent. Beomgyu was a blushing mess but hid it under his thick oversized green scarf. Yeonjun was oblivious to the awkwardness, he happily walked next to Beomgyu with a smile on his face and his hands deep in his pockets- he hummed a tune to himself.

'Why the heck is my heart beating so hard still!?' Beomgyu asked himself in his head. He snuck a glance at Yeonjun. Big mistake. In the second Beomgyu decided to look; the wind blew Yeonjuns hair out of his forehead, leaves danced around him beautifully and the sun shines from behind the clouds onto his skin, giving him a golden glow.

'OH NO HES HOT' The bus boy dug his face deeper under his scarf.

"Gyu, are you okay?" Yeonjun turns his head.

"YES!" He doesn't mean to yell. Yeonjuns face is stunned momentarily before he lets out a goofy smile that practically reached his ears.

"What's so funny?" Beomgyu glares.

"Nothing, you just make me smile" Yeonjun decides he should be honest with whatever he could.

"Daniel why would you say something like that" Beomgyu looks off to the side; they're nearing the bus stop now and each step closer his heart beats harder.

Riding a bus wasn't how Yeonjun expected it to be. It was very crowded and it smelled like sweat. Him and Beomgyu were in the back of the bus. Yeonjun up against the corner of the bus while Beomgyu was in front of him.

At first everything was fine, but then Yeonjun noticed a man getting too close to Beomgyu for his liking. The balding man was pressed up against Beomgyus side. The bus boy looked uncomfortable but honestly he was used to this; but Yeonjun wasn't.

"Hey switch me spots" he suddenly says to Beomgyu

"What? Why?" He knits his brows in confusion. Yeonjun rolls his eyes and smacks his tongue in impatience. He grabs Beomgyus shoulders and forces the busboy back into the corner behind him, and away from the man.

...

"Well here we are"

"Another restaurant?" Yeonjun raises a brow at the sight of the diner.

"What's so bad about it?"

"I don't know, just thought you'd get sick of being around so much food"

"Doesn't matter as long as I make money. I heard the tips here are good"

"What do you even need money for? Are you trying to buy more supreme?"

"Yeah haha" Beomgyu lies through his teeth "anyways, I'm gonna go now, I don't wanna be late on my first day"

"Call me when you get off"

"Okay, but why?"

"So I can come pick you up... is that okay?"

"Psh... do whatever you want"

"Will you call me?" Yeonjuns stare becomes intense, Beomgyu feels his knees becoming jelly.

"Yeah, sure, whatever,I gotta go now" Beomgyu starts to head inside but stops right before he enters and turns back to Yeonjun "you're going to come back right?" He asks

"Of course I will" Yeonjun can't help but think that it feels good to finally be able to tell Beomgyu the truth.