5

not proof read

Yeonjun was drying his hair with his towel. He had just got done taking a shower and was about to get dressed to head out.

"Yeonjun? Can I come in?" Jae knocked on Yeonjuns bedroom door.

"Yeah come in" The young prince threw the towel into his laundry basket. Jae walked in seconds later; it was only then that Yeonjun realized he left his uniform on his couch.

"Good evening" Yeonjun bowed respectfully. "What brings you here?"

"I wanted to sit down and have a chat" Yeonjun knew Jae well enough to know he was going to sit on the couch. The prince reacted quickly and jumped on top of the couch to cover his work uniform. The jump was sudden and dramatic, especially with the position Yeonjun landed in; his leg awkwardly over his other while his hands fidget to find a natural position.  One hand flat on top of his head while his other was clenched in a fist and resting on his thigh.

"A chat? Yeah, let's have a chat! Chatty chat chat....chat..." Jae lifted a brow quizzically. Yeonjun realized that Jae was suspicious so the Prince used his charm and smiled widely and patted the seat next to him. "Sit down Apa!"

Jae took the offer and sat next to Yeonjun. Elder was in a fancy green suit, he looked like he was ready to leave the castle.

"There's a conference at the main palace, with any luck it will be done in the AM, but I won't be returning tonight" Yeonjun nodded his head in understanding.

"Okay, be safe Apa" Yeonjun said sincerely.

"Thank you my sweet boy- oh and also, you've been spending a lot of time alone lately, it's concerning me.." Yeonjun grabbed Jaes hand to comfort the elder.

"I'm fine, I'm just reaching that age where I need space- eh, you understand right? Teenager things.."

"I understand that, but I hate you being alone.. you know, Soobin is a nice kid, you should try spending time with him" Jae suggested hopefully.

"Soobin? He doesn't even look at me"

"He has really bad anxiety. For tonight, please spend time with him, okay?"

"Okay"

"Promise me?" Jaw held out his pinky. Yeonjun bit his lip, knowing he couldn't break this promise.

"I promise" the two hooked pinkies momentarily. Jae smiled widely and pushed up his glasses with his middle finger. He kissed Yeonjun softly on his head and stood up.

"Okay, ill see you tomorrow. Find Soobin okay? I wanna hear all about it when I get back"

...

"It's just one bad score" Beomgyu tried to comfort Kai. The younger boy was currently sitting in the back of the kitchen against the wall; his knees pulled to his chest as he wallows in self pity.

"I studied so hard though! I'm so stupid" Kai rubbed his eyes. His dark circles evident as ever.

"Have you been sleeping?"

"How can I sleep when I'm a failure?" Beomgyu hit the younger boy upside the head.

"You're being dramatic. You need some sleep."

"I just need a Red Bull" Beomgyu rolled his eyes. His eyes unconsciously moving to the door leading into the alleyway, and then the one leading outside into the restaurant. Kai noticed this- he also noticed the multiple times before too.