16

To Danielzz: Y dont u wake me up before u leave? >:/

From Danielzz: AWW do u miss me ;)

Beomgyu scoffed at the text message. His cheeks tinted a soft pink. 

To Danielzz: wELL its rude..

From Danielzz: so u do miss me?

To Danielzz: I never said I did :p

From Danielzz: u never said you didnt :p

The busboy rolled his eyes and put his phone in his back pocket before going back to washing the dishes. 

This morning he woke up alone, and although Beomgyu feels like he should be used to it; he wasn't. 

'Maybe I should ask Daniel about it..' Beomgyu suddenly thought. The idea gave him anxiety. He wasnt totatally sure on what boundries he could and couldn't cross with Yeonjun.

...

The prince frowned from disappointment. The messages from Beomgyu had stopped coming, which means he has to go back to his boring studies. He glances up to make sure that nobody was watching him. Sure enough, Jin was still talking to Namjoon.

They had been flirting in front of Yeonjun for a few days now, which Yeonjun didn't mind since it meant it gave him time to use his phone secretly. 

Still, he can't help but think about Jin's husband.. 

He couldn't say anything to either Beomgyu or Jin for obvious reasons, but he still feels bad for just watching things play out. Still, it's not any of his business..

"Master Yeonjun?" Someone whispers over his shoulders. Yeonjun puts his phone in his pocket in record speed and spins around. Taehyun stood there with a curious look.

"M-May TaiWei prosper long,i-it's an honor to have our..our paths cross..please take care of me" Yeonjun's heart was beating at an erratic pace. He wasn't 100% sure if Taehyun saw him with his phone, but he was still pretty certain of it. 

Taehyun smiled like a prince and bowed respectfully. 

"May Obeliav prosper long, its an honor to have our paths cross. Please take care of me-" Taehyun continues smiling

"Thank you so much- and I told you, you can call me just Yeonjun"

"R-right, I'm sorry.. Yeonjun"

"Master Taehyun! it's a pleasure to see you" Jin walked up to the two Princes. Namjoon was standing off to the side, back in guard mode. 

"I'm sorry to bother your lessons, but master Jae requested I come to retrieve the prince for dinner" Taehyun smiled. 

'are all his smiles so bright?' Yeonjun thought to himself.

"He's all yours" 

So, Yeonjun and Taehyun made their way to dinner. 

...

"You have to come tonight!" Kai said to Beomgyu over the phone.

"Okay," Beomgyu replied.

"I mean it! you better not even put the key anywhere near the Resturant Choi Beomgyu!" Kai warned his friend. 

"I already said that I would go" Beomgyu chuckled as he walked up porch steps.

"Good- oh, and why don't you invite Daniel?" 

"Do you just want Daniel to come because you hope Soobin will tag along?"

"I am offended! it's totally obvious you and Daniel are going to date and get married. I'm just helping speed up the process of Baniel"