23

"I'm sooooo tired" Beomgyu throws himself onto the bed. He had just got out of the shower and was surprised he didn't fall asleep during it.

"You did good today, I'm proud of you"

"You didn't even see me work" Beomgyu says, he turns his head so that he was laying on his cheek, and turned away from Yeonjun.

"Doesn't matter, you're a hard worker no matter what" Yeonjun admires that about Beomgyu. Even if the boy is exhausted he will still work hard until the last second.

Beomgyu pretended to sleep, because he was too tired to even speak.

He felt the warmth of Yeonjuns arm and leg wrap over him before he fell asleep.
...

Beomgyu wakes up to the sound sound of his alarm. He throws his arm over, accidentally knocking his alarm onto the ground making the batteries fall out- but at least it was no longer ringing.

He hears movement in the kitchen and that's when he noticed the smell of smoke.

He shoots up from the bed and runs to the kitchen and sees Yeonjun standing over a pan with a spatula in his right hand. The stove was turned up all the way.

"W-What are you doing?" Beomgyu questioned as he stared at the pan that was emitting smoke.

"I wanted to make breakfast" he cocked his head to the plate on the side of the stove. Beomgyu approached the pure dark 'food'

"Ah... you made toast"

"They're supposed to be eggs..." Beomgyu lifts up one of the eggs. It was square and hard and was able to knock it against the counter without it breaking.

"Ah I see... Wait, what's today?"

"It is Monday"

"PERFECT!"

"Huh?"

"Every Monday I take Jii out to eat breakfast" Beomgyu bounces slightly from excitement.

...

"DANIEL!" Jii jumps and wraps his arms and legs around the princes body like a sloth would with a tree.

"Hey Buddy!"

"I missed you sososoososososo much! Look I lost a tooth" the child smiles wide to show missing canine tooth on his left side.

"Wow! Did the tooth fairy come?"

"No I'm not giving him my tooth, it's MINE"

"What makes you think the tooth fairy is a boy?"

"Because aren't fairies gay?" Yeonjun chokes back on a laugh.

"WOW I still haven't got a hug" Beomgyu chimes in and begins to fake cry, causing the child to gasp. Jii jumped off of the prince and ran to Beomgyu; hugging his legs.

"Don't cry Gyu! I was just really excited to see Daniel I didn't mean to make you sad!"

"I'll stop crying if you let me carry you to breakfast" Jii was a small boy but he hated being held. He liked having his freedom to jump and run at will. The child made a face but sighed in defeat.

"Okay" Beomgyu excitedly smiles and picked up the kid.

"So where are we going to eat?" Yeonjun rubs his starving belly.

"MCJOHNALDS!" Jii screams, making Beomgyu wince slightly.

Yeonjun had no idea what that was. It was a fast food restaurant but even then Yeonjun has never stepped foot inside one.

"Is that a ball pit???" The princes eyes shined when he saw all the bright colored balls and the yellow slide that slid into them.

"Yep" Beomgyu says while putting Jii down who was wiggling with excitement.

"Can we go in?" Yeonjuns wide shinning eyes turn to Beomgyu. The bus boy smiles at the princes expression.

"Aren't you too big for that?" He teases.

"You're never too big to have fun!" Jii chimes in. He crosses his tiny arms over his chest and huffs out, trying to look serious but ended up looking like a cute little cub.

"You're totally right Jii! You and Daniel can go play while I order the food- Daniel what do you want to eat?"

"Whatever you want me to eat" He says before scooping Jii up from the ground and throwing the small boy over his shoulders. The princes stars running towards the play area, Jiis loud child full laugh sounding the area.

"Take off your shoes!"

...

"One kids meal and two large cheeseburgers with all waters" Beomgyu orders, making sure to get them water so they would be hydrated because he's only ever seen Yeonjun drink soda.

"That will be 18.72"

"Here you go" He hands over the money.

"Is that your boyfriend?" The cashier suddenly asks him. Beomgyu turns around and sees Yeonjun and Jii sliding down the slide, the prince on his belly and Jii was sitting on his back. The fell into the ball bit sending balls flying all over the place.

"B-boyfriend?"

"Ahhh so he is! SO CUTE! Please marry each other" She shoves the change in Beomgyus hands and shoos him away. He's too busy trying to control his blush to correct the girl.

It gets him wondering if other people thought that him and Yeonjun were a couple. The thought didn't disgust him, in fact he liked the idea.

He realized what he was thinking and shook his head to try to get his sense back, but his blush remained.

"Hi Beomgyu!" Jii waved from inside the ball pit. Beomgyu looks around and doesn't see Yeonjun.

"Where's Daniel?" As if on cue, the prince jumps out from the ball and pulls Beomgyu in.

"Daniel!" The bus boy threw plastic balls at the prince, they bounced off his head and face, but he just laughed it off.

"Hahahahaha! It was Jii's idea attack him not me!"

"Traitor! you weren't supposed to tattle!" Jii jumps on the princes back and covers his eyes. Yeonjun moves around blindly while Beomgyu continues throwing balls at him.

"ACK NO FAIR!" Yeonjun throws himself into the ball pit, causing Jii to let go.

...

"Does it look bad?" Yeonjun asks Beomgyu. He was referring to the black eye he accidentally got in the ball pit.

"Actually not really, does it hurt though? I'm so sorry" it was Beomgyus fault, he was trying to shove Yeonjun off him and accidentally elbowed the boy in the eye.

"Don't be, Ive always wanted to look tough"

"Yeah just don't tell anyone you got it while playing in a ball pit" Breakfast was over and the pair was now walking back to the orphanage to take Jii back. The child was fast asleep in Yeonjuns arms. He was tired from all the playing.

'Jae would freak if he saw me like this' Yeonjun mentally laughs, but then he felt his heart  weigh down a little. He shook the feeling off and looked down at the boy in his arms.

"He has long eye lashes" Beomgyu says while staring at the young boy fondly. Yeonjun didn't even notice it until Beomgyu pointed it out.

"It hard to tell under that bowl cut"

"The orphanage is shit at taking care of the kids. I usually give Jii his hair cuts"

"How did you meet him?"

"I was walking by one day and he asked me to play with him, I've been going back for him ever since"

"He's special to you?"

"Yes"

"Then he's special to me too" Yeonjun tightens his hold on the sleeping boy.