“No, Nandini you are taking this in wrong way. We are her patents we will give her right values. I know she will understand what is wrong and right.” Manik said.

“No, I don’t know anything. Now I will spend all my time with her.” Nandini said.

Manik rolled his eyes and made a bad face as she was not ready to understand. She stood up from the swing and started walking to leave but Manik held her hand.

“Where are you going Miss Girlfriend?” Manik asked in a serious tone as she was crying silently. “Don’t cry please Nandini.” Manik said standing up. He wiped her tears softly and kissed her both eyes.

Nandini looked at other side and said. “Manik I am serious about spending my all time with Aarohi. I don’t think I will be able to give you time now. So there is no meaning of being in this relationship. Let’s break up!”

Manik was shocked listening to this. He said in a stern tone. “Nandini you are acting like 5 years stubborn kid. You are taking your insecurity to our relationship! Like seriously?”

“Manik you will never understand my feelings. Because you are her real dad, not step one.” Nandini said.

Manik cupped her face and said. “Nandini I do understand your insecurity. Please try to understand Aarohi will never hate you. And breaking this relationship is not an option..”

Manik stopped as Nandini said. “That night you said me that I can leave this relationship whenever I want. So now why are you stopping me?” Nandini asked.

Manik fisted his hand in annoyance. “Fine then let’s break up miss Nandini Singhania!” Manik said angrily. He left from there leaving Nandini alone.

Nandini looked down, she doesn’t know whatever she did was right or wrong. But he called her ‘Nandini Singhania’ which she didn’t like at all.

At one place her insecurities for Aarohi was killing her. At another place, her feelings for Manik was making her weaker. But it was her fault. She took her insecurities to affect her relationship.

Nandini went down towards her room. She entered inside and saw Manik lying on the bed hugging Aarohi. Nandini laid beside Aarohi and wrapped her arm around Aarohi’s waist.

She accidentally touched Manik’s hand. As Manik felt this he took back his hand angrily. He turned around and closed his eyes. Nandini saw this and felt bad. She has always seen his love and care. Now seeing his anger was hurting her.

Nandini shoved all her thoughts and closed her eyes sleeping near to her princess.

Next day.

They woke up and took shower. Today Aarohi took shower with Nandini. Manik and Nandini didn’t exchange a single word. They sat to eat their breakfast. Manik was eating silently. He was looking angry. Nandini saw this but she didn’t say anything.

Nyonika was also there eating her breakfast. Nandini was feeding Aarohi.

“Muma, I don’t want dis (this).” Aarohi said making a bad face pointing towards beans.

“Baby its beans. They are so tasty. And it’s good for health.” Nandini said feeding her more breakfast. She made a pout because of beans.