Chapter 51

~PACKING~

Writer's pov.

They reached their house in an hour and headed inside.

"Thank god you guys are back." Nyonika said with a sigh.

"We are fine mom." Manik said with a smile and sat besides her.

"You are but not your daughter." Nyonika said with a eye roll.

"What happened to her mom?" Nandini asked worriedly.

"She is annoyed and Angry about why her parents went without her."

"Why did you tell her the truth?" Manik said with a sigh.

"Why should I lie to my grandchild?" Nyonika said with an angry expression.

"Fine we will make it up for her Manik don't worry." Nandini said with a smile and they both headed towards their rook to get fresh. Once they got they went in the playroom as Aarohi was there. She didn't have a single idea that her parents have returned. She was sitting on the mat with her toys around her. She was holding her favorite teddy with a big pout on her face.

"You klow teedy, dady and muma went without takling aalohi. And aalohi ish very angly on them. We will not talk with them okay teddy?" She said with a big pout to her teddy and hugged it immediately.

MaNan smiled seeing their daughter so much angry on them.

"Hmm so teddy and Aaru is not going to talk with us, Nandini." Manik said with a sad face and sat besides Aarohi.

Nandini nodded her head with same sad face and said. "Now we will be all alone because Aaru and her toys are not going to talk with us."

Listening this Aarohi immediately nodded her head in yes.

"What if we take Aarohi to a restaurant where we will eat lots of cheesy pasta or cheesy nachos or cheesy pizza? Will she forgive us?" Manik asked Aarohi to which she thought for a minute.

"Teddy the deal ish goodie but we will not folgive them sho eashily otay?" Aarohi whispered in teddy's ear but it was loud enough for MaNan to hear. They smiled seeing her cuteness.

"What if we buy her a doll house?" Nandini suggested as she remember that Aarohi wanted a doll house from a long time.
Aarohi eyes shined in happiness listening this. She looked at teddy with a bigg smile but than her smiled vanished and again she pouted.

"No." Aarohi said.

"Okay we are sorry. You were sleeping so we went alone. Trust me baby." Manik said while picking her up and placing her on his lap.

"I want both." Aarohi said.

Manik smiled and said. "You will get both don't worry."

Aarohi smiled a little. "You will even get a pulishment."

"Ohh so what pulishment we are going to get?" Nandini said while pronouncing punishment the way Aarohi pronounced.

"You have to become holse for me." Aarohi said pointing towards Manik while Manik's smile faded. 

"Horse?" He asked and Nandini laughed seeing his flushed face.

"Yesh dady." Aarohi said with wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Okay as my baby wish." He kept her on the floor and immediately took the position of horse. Aarohi clapped her hands seeing him being a horse. Nandini helped Aarohi to sit on his back and Manik started moving causing Aaorhi to shout in happiness. Even Nandini became horse for her and they kept playing this till the time Aarohi wasn't satisfied.