Manan - Surviving the monster

Hi readers, I am so sorry for not uploading any chapter in Punar Vivah from a long time. Actually since last two months, I have this sudden urge to work on my story "Manan - Surviving the monster" this is a dark story written by me 5 to 6 years back but I was not able to complete it because I lost my interest in that story as wattpad deleted that story so many times (because of it's dark concept).

But I read that story again few months back and wanted to write it again with many changes in it. That story was too dark for my liking. I made Manik's character so dark that I never wanted Nandini to fall in love with him. So this was also the reason why I was not able to complete the story. But now I have decided to completely change that story and make Manik's characters little likable.

So I have been working on that story since last 2 months and so I am not able to pay attention to Punar Vivah. Don't worry I will continue this story as this story is my love but I even want to pay more attention to Surviving the monster and complete that story once and for all.

If anyone is interested in reading a little dark concept (even includes some tortures in first few chapters) so you can visit my other wattpad account writer_janvi to read it.

Again I will like to throw a disclaimer that story is quite different then Punar Vivah. Manik in punar vivah is quite loving, caring understanding and Manik in Surviving the monster is quite opposite. So please think before reading that story.

Also that story was written by me many years back at that time my writing style was very different and my English was even worse than now. So it also has a tons of grammatical mistake which I am not going to change as I have so much time for that.

Thank you and keep reading ❤

BY J.