Chapter 31

~KARWACHAUT SPECIAL - A~

Writer’s pov.

After MaNan’s little romance session, Nandini joined Nyonika in all the preparation of Karwachaut while Manik took a shower and came outside. He walked towards dining table to eat his breakfast.

“Wait for what? Today is my fast.” Manik murmured sighing. He looked at the food kept on the dining table, it was for Nyonika and Aarohi.

“I will have you tomorrow, I promise.” Manik said looking at the food.

Nandini heard him saying this making her smirk. “Manik, you can have them now too.” Nandini said coming towards him.

Manik glared at her as she was trying to break his fast. “Not even in your dreams.” Manik said in a matter of fact tone.

“But I won’t mind having this cheeks of your’s Nandini.” Manik said caressing Nandini’s cheeks in a husky tone.

Nandini looked at him in disbelief. “This is not bedroom Mr.Malhotra. So control.” Nandini said pushing him away.

Manik made a bad face. “Why can’t we go somewhere, where it’s just you and me?” Manik asked.

Nandini blushed and said. “Manik your intentions seem to be bad.”

Manik held her hand and kissed her knuckles. “My intentions can never be bad for you Nandini.” He said in a soft tone. Nandini looked at him and said. “I know Manik. I trust you.”

Manik smiled hearing this. “I just want you to trust me like this.” Manik said.

“Dady.” Aarohi almost screamed and ran towards Manik. He smiled and picked her girl in his arms.

“Good morning princess.” Manik said kissing her forehead.

“Good molning dady.” Aarohi greeted him back with a kiss on his cheek.

“My baby ate her breakfast?” Manik asked.

“Yesh dady. I ate my bleakfast.” Aarohi said. Manik smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

“I will eat you raw, my cutie-pie.” Manik said biting Aarohi’s cheek lightly.

“No dady.” Aarohi said with frowns pushing him away. While Nandini smiled seeing them.

“Baby, you didn’t go to school?” Manik asked in a shocked tone. Aarohi nodded in no. “Why?” Manik asked in a firm tone.

Aarohi looked at Nandini with sad face asking Nandini to save her. Nandini smiled and said. “Manik, I didn’t send her to school. Let her enjoy today.”

“Okay fine but from tomorrow my small princess will not skip her school, okay?” Manik asked.

“Plomise dady.” Aarohi said nodding in yes. Manik smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek.

He kept Aarohi on the ground and she ran towards the living room.

“Nandini I have some work in the office.” Manik said.