Chapter 49

~LONG DRIVE~

Writer's pov.

"Nandini lets go for a long drive?" Manik asked looking in her eyes. She looked at the time, it was 12:15 at night.

"At this time?" She asked.

"Yeah." Manik said shrugging his shoulder. "But tomorrow is Monday." She said.

He placed few kisses on her neck as she closed her eyes feeling good.

"We will come as soon as possible." He said in a low tone.

"Fine lets go." Nandini said with a small smile. He stopped kissing her neck and stood up immediately.

"Lets go." He said immediately after picking up car's key.

Nandini smiled and stood up. She immediately took her clothes and changed it in the washroom. While even he changed his clothes in the bedroom.

"Should we inform mom?" Nandini asked.

"No she must be sleeping. We should not disturb her sleep and even Aarohi will wake up if we go there then." Manik said to which Nandini nodded her head. They left the house and Manik started driving the car.

Nandini kept her head on his shoulder and asked. "So where are we going?"

"In the mountains." Manik said with a smile.

"Where in the mountains?"

"I know one place from where we will be able to see sunrise. And trust me that will be the best view of your life. So lets go there."

Nandini smiled and slowly placed a kiss on his left cheek. She was loving this idea of long drive. It was late at night but yet being with him was amazing feeling. She just wants to be awake whole night, talking with him, spending quality time with him.

"I love you." Nandini said in a very different tone. Love and affection can be sensed in her voice.

"I love you more." Manik said lovingly and immediately pecked her lips.

Nandini turned on some music and played some romantic ones making their time more beautiful. She was humming the song while Manik was time to time placing a kiss on her head.

"The time spent with you feels so beautiful." Nandini said breaking the silence.

"I am happy that you are enjoying with me. I am happy that I can make you happy. I am happy having you in my life." He confessed in a low tone. Nandini smiled and kissed his shoulder.

Manik took the highway and started driving in some moutain areas. Sleep was mile away from their eyes as they were enjoying their moment. Not more words were exchanged between them but they don't even need words to Express their feelings.

Their feelings, their love for each other was just increasing every moment. The feeling of staying with each other, loving each other was increasing after every moment.

Suddenly their car stopped in the middle of the road. They frowned and Manik tried to start their car again but it didn't start.