Chapter 32

~KARWACHAUT SPECIAL - B~

Writer’s pov.

All the ladies gathered together in the living room. While all the men were still in their bedroom as this puja was just for ladies so they were taking rest. All the ladies sat in the circle with their puja plates in their hand. Radhika looked at the time and it was 6:15, as the puja Mohorat starts from 6:03. So now it was the time to start the puja.

Radhika narrated them the story of Karwa Chaut. They passed their plates in a circle while singing.

After performing all the rituals, they all settled on the couch, while Nyonika came towards Nandini.

“Nandini can you please help Priya is selecting Aarohi’s clothes for tonight?” Nyonika asked.

“Mom, I have already selected a dress. Don’t worry I will get Aarohi ready for tonight.” Nandini said standing up. Nyonika smiled and nodded in yes. Nandini headed towards her bedroom and entered inside.

She saw Aarohi awake and she was sitting on Manik’s lap.

“Manik you don’t want to get ready?” Nandini asked.

“Yes I will get ready in 5 minutes, Nandini.” Manik said nodding in yes.

“Okay fine, Aaru comes with me, let’s get ready. Then, you can go out and play with Vidhi.” Nandini said.

Vidhi is Nyonika’s friend’s granddaughter. She is year elder then Aarohi. But they are good friends.

“Okay, muma.” Aarohi said with a big smile plastered on her face.

Nandini took her inside washroom to give her a small quick bath. She came outside with Aarohi in her arms who was wrapped in a towel.

As they came out, Manik went inside washroom with his clothes to get ready.

Nandini took out Aarohi’s clothes from the cupboard. She immediately dried her body and got her ready.

Aarohi wore a 3 layer frill, full length, a sleeveless gown which had a thick golden border at the bottom. It was in dark blue color with a mixture of maroon color. The upper front part had shiny golden embroidery. And small pearl earrings and Nandini tied her upper half hairs with a buckle while other half was left open.

“Ohh, my baby is looking so cute.” Nandini said and kissed her forehead.

Manik came out wearing dark navy blue sherwani with thick golden border at the end of each sleeve. There was also thin golden design around the neck. The front had big golden buttons.

Manik looked at Aarohi and widens his eyes. She was looking so pretty like a doll.

“Dady, ish this good?” Aarohi asked pointing towards her dress.

Manik gaze was fixed at Aarohi as if he has seen some angel. Listening to her question, he leaned down to her height and took her in a tight hug.

Aarohi pouted as she wanted her to answer and not a hug.

“Dady.” She complained trying to push him away. But his hold became tighter as he picked her up in his arms.