Chapter 10

Writer’s pov.

Next day.

MaNan's bedroom.

Nandini came out of the washroom after taking a nice bath. From today, she is going to join her hospital again. She was so happy as she loves her work alot. She wore her nuptail chain and applied a pinch of vermillion on her hair partition.

She took all the necessary things in her hand bag and left her room.

She walked to the dining table and saw Manik, Nyonika and Aarohi sitting and having their breakfast. Aarohi was already in her school uniform. sitting in her uniform.

Nandini took her seat and she plated out some food for her. Today, Nyonika was feeding Aarohi.

“Mom, I am joining my hospital from today." Nandini said to Nyonika to which Nyonika smiled and said. "Manik told me about this and I am happy you are joining your work again."

“Muma why hoshpital (hospital)? You ale (are) not well?” Aarohi asked looking at Nandini. Nandini smiled.

“No baby, I am perfectly fine. I am a doctor and so I go to the hospital to check all those people who are not well.” Nandini explained her softly.

"You ale (are) a doctol (doctor)?” Aarohi asked with wide yes.

“Yes baby.” Nandini said nodding her head in yes.

“Even I will become a doctol (doctor) and I will help evelyone (everyone).” Aarohi said with million dollar smile while everyone else smiled seeing their cutiepie wanting to help others.

“Okay baby doll now eat this last bite." Nyonika said bringing last bite of paratha near her mouth.

“No granny I am full.” Aarohi said with a pout while holding her stomach.

“Okay fine.” Nyonika said and kissed her cheeks.

After they had their breakfast, Nyonika left to her bedroom while Mnik, Nandini and Aarohi headed towards the exit.

“Manik, what happened? Why are you so quite?” Nandini asked while walking towards the door.

"Actually today I have a very important meeting so I won’t be able to pick Aarohi from her school. I was thinking to ask driver to pick her up.” Manik said.

“No need Manik, I will pick her up. Don’t worry.” Nandini said with a smile.

“No Nandini, its okay I will ask the driver and its not 1st time when driver will pick her up from school." Manik said with a smile.

"It's okay, I will pick her up. Just tell me the timings.” Nandini asked.

“12:30pm.” Manik said.

“I have lunch time from 12:30 to 1:30 so I will pick her up don’t worry.” Nandini said.

“Are you ure?” Manik asked.

“Yes Manik.” Nandini replied.

“Okay. Come I will drop you.” Manik said.