44

Niall's POV

I could feel my whole body trembling.  My lungs gave up and it felt as if someone had plucked out my heart from my body. But worse was the feeling when I heard her screams. I knew it was her, though it soothed me a bit cause I knew that she was alive and healthy but what broke me was her constant cries and her voice calling out my name in pain. I tried opening my eyes but it felt as they were glued shut. I could hear many mufgked voices and my heart beat was quickening as seconds passed. It was painful very very painful. I just wanted to give up. It was just too much. Just when I thought so, my body felt as light as a feather and my heart beat was slowing down now. A sharp pain erupted in my lower back and my skin became wet, the voices were no more muffled. They were loud and clear, the doctors shuffled around me. I still tried to open my eyes but I didn't quite have the energy to. Darkness soon took over. All the voices vanished and it was much much peaceful than before.

Brai's POV

After an hour or so, niall was under control, I wheeled myself inside the ICU again and seeing his face just made more and more tears to fall from my eyes. I just couldn't imagine a life without him. I wheeled my self upto his bed. He had a tiny bandaid on his left arm and I assume that he was injected with some sort of painkiller. He laid on his right arm his face was towards mine. He seemed peaceful though. His skin had regained tiny bit of it's natural colour and his lips were moist too. He had sweat beads covering his forehead.

Niall, my saviour, he hurt himself to save me. This proved how much he cared for me. It proved that I wasn't just one of his flings. It proved that he loved me as much as I loved him. Call me crazy for believing that I love him when we only started dating 2 days ago, but I know him and I know that wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I inched forward and held his palm in mine. I kissed his knuckles and rested it over my cheek. 'I love you so much don't leave me' I closed my eyes as a stray tear strolled down my cheek and fell onto his palm rolling down his arm and on to the bed. I felt him twitch and his fingers grasped mine and just a soft smile made its way in my lips. His eyes slowly peered open showing off the most amazing shade of blue. 'Niall' I whispered as his lips curled up slightly but soon were back in its orignal state and he gasped in pain. 'I'll go call the doctor' I said real quick but he didn't let go of my hand. 'Brai, stay 'ere, I'm fine'

'No you're not niall' I whispered as tears left my eyes once again

'Hey babe,don't cry, I am hurt but seeing you cry is more painful than my back' he aid as he wiped the tears in my cheeks from his thumb.

'I love you' I whispered.

He just looked at me for a while and soon a smile broke out on his face as he replied 'I love you much much more' and kissed my the back of my hand.