33

Nialls POV

I was gobsmacked... in an amazing way. I'm speechless. "Uhm.. brai uh if you don't mind... uhm would you go on a date with me tomorrow?" I asked her

She stared at me and once again her lips were molded with mine. "I hope thats enough for an answer" she smirked making me breathless and then came in an angry Louis.  Let the feud begin.

Brai's pov

I was enjoying the most amazing moment with niall but then Louis barged in the hotel room. "Brailey ! Brailey ! Oh my god are you okay?!" He muttered as he looked frantically around the room before rushing over at me and pulling me into a hug and he said words in my ear like dont worry he'll get over it its not your fault blah blah blah blah. I just pushed him off me. "Its not my fault Louis.  It is your fucking fault. I loved him from the start and you knew it and he liked me too but you always told me I was out of his league. Fuck you louis you're an amazing brother ! Now leave me alone !" I spat and louis and niall started to walk out "niall." Bith of them turned their heads towards me "stay" I said as he looked at louis for a minute and back at me and stopped and louis walked out of my hotel room.

"Brailey shh baby calm down" Niall said as he came and wrapped his arms around me. I just nodded and sat on the bed switching on the telly. Niall came over and kissed my cheek before saying "brai I gotta run, have to make preperations for tomorrow I will be back soon" "okay be safe" I smiled he walked out of the door before turning around and saying "oh abd try not to kill someone" "I will" "byee"

I sighed as I pushed my swlf further in tthe warm blankets. I heard a knock on the door "GO AWAY LOUIS"

"Its not louis its me liam"

"Oh sorry come in"

"Braiii !" He ran over and jumped the bed lying down beside me

"Are you alright?"

"Yea just pissed off"

"Why"

"Louis, he was the one to make my life miserable"

"I thought it was niall"

"Whatever niall did was because of him"

I explained him the whole thing and the result of was an open mouth. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"Dont worry brai maybe he was just trying to be a bit protectibe cause you know at times boys can be players too"

"So you mean niall has no intenstions of a healthy long relationship with me?"

"NO NO I dont mean that he loves you and I know if tou guys get together you'll last long what I meant was that niall never had a relationship which was proper except one he loved amy so much but she cheated on him and then started the rebounds. He became fragile so he woukd bang up any girl to feel less insecure but then the whole thing stopped and maybe that is why louis was stopping you from falling into shit. But I can see the way niall looks at you I can tell he is not banging up this time give him a chance"

"I already did I kissed him and he asked me out on a date tomorrow and I said yes because trust me I am fallinh so hard for him"

"Hahhaha ! That was me when I was 'just friends' with dani"

"Anyways liam I told louis to fuck off and I dint give him a chance to explain do you think im taking it to far I mean I chose niall over my brother."

"See brai to be very honest you're taking it way to far and that may cause conflocts between niall and louis you know the two have been such great friends and its odd to see them not talk to each other. Just like you're his younger sister, louis took niall as his brother. You should forgive him because a part of what he did was right and whatever he was doing, he did for your own better."

" I guess so"

"Now cmon pack your bags we leave tomorrow night and since you will be on your date you wont get time to pack your bags then"

"But liam my job"

"Forget the job please"

"I cant but I'll see what I can do"

"Alright I have to call dani so I'll talk to you later ! Misssseeeddd yooou" he screeched as he pulle dme in yet another hug. He got off my bed and walked out the door.

Niw the only thing left wandering in my mind. My job. What if I dont want to go back but I want to go back because of niall and liam and louis and zayn and harry. UGHH MY LIFE IS SO DIFFICULT.