15

Brais POV

'I fucking give you shelter' its around 3 in the morning and I can't get his words out of my head I mean I can't believe Louis out of all the people would say that to me. Tears were constantly falling freely off my eyes. Louis didnt even ask me if I was alright or did I forgive him. But seriously if he thinks I am a burden for him I wouldn't spend a single second on his fucking tour nor will I spend his single cent on my self. I quickly booted my laptop and did whats best for both of us and Niall too.

Nialls POV

The kiss. The Kiss. The kiss. Why the fucking kiss her that touch made me fall in love with her even more. If only she loved me back I would've fucked the world to get her to be mine. I guess I don't really have a chance with her she doesn't like me at all I have to move on and let go and there's only one way to do that. Push her away.

Brais POV

I packed my suit cases. 3 of them. I am a girl and I have a lot of clothes. Duh. I had some saved up cash from all the christmas and stuff plus I sold some of my stuff so I have a good amount of cash I can atleast buy an apartment and my college fashion designing degree will hopefully get me a good job. I am moving to newyork city. But before I left I wrote Louis a note.

"Thankyou for everything, I love you still Louis but don't come looking for because trust me I will be much much happier.

good bye."

I think Letting Go is the whats best for me for louis for niall.