49

Brai's POV
"Alrigt so the brown dress is brailey's (left in the pic above) The white one is mine and the black one is dani's, heels are kept accordingly, go change, brai I'll yours and dani's hair and daniel will handle makeup, GO GO GO !"
Eleonor pushed me into the changing room handing me my dress. I pulled it on, it seemed quite revealing but I thought it'd work so I gave it a go. Danielle and Eleanor changed too and their dressea were quite revealing as well. Soon we were ready and posed to click a selfue when Niall rushed into the room and photobombed us. "NIALL!" I yelled
"You look sexy babe" he said kissing me on the cheek shutting me ul as the girls awwed.
Niall pulled my hand and dragged me over to his room, and before I could say anything, he pressed his lips on mine taking my breath away. My dress was backless and his hands went up and down my bare back giving me chills i pushed my hands on his chest and we continied with our makeout session. Eleanor walked in on us. "Damn niall you're ruining her lip colour!  Make kids when we get back now move every one's waiting !" With that she walked out and Niall chuckled at my shyness passing on a wink to me he held onto my hand and walked outside and we settled in the suv along with the boys. We reached the club and were immediately allowed inside. Ha. Perks of being famous as fuck.  The club was buzzing with loud upbeat music, girls wearing almost nothing and the atmosphere filled the smell of alcohol only making me crave it more. Me and Niall rushed to the bar and ordered our 'sex on the beach's' to get wasted.