50

Tada! Surprise update :) although i still won't update later this week. Alright so, about Zayn, maybe his decision was for the best, he wasn't happy with the whole singingt, concert, touring and shit and I think that we being directioners should support him to the fullest. Many left the fandom, do you guys realize how difficult it is for the lads? I mean all 4 of them are trying so hard to make us feel better but no one is there to console them. If time supports maybe he'll comeback yea? #AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik
___________________________________________
CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT.

Niall's POV
Woah, damn Brai looked hot af tonight and I really couldn't stop touching her sexy body. We danced on the dance floor with shots in our hands enjoying life to its fullest. Brailey was wasted and dancing like a pro she was grinding her self on me turning me on. I grabbed her waist and pushed her on the wall and kissed her hungrily my hands roughly travelling up and down her body while she tugged onto my hair and wrapped her leg around mine.
Brai's POV
Moans escapes my lips as Niall grinded himself on me and kissed me with such passion. He pulled apart and looked me in the eyes pecking my lips before heading over to liam and whispering something in his ear. He came back pulled my hand and rushed outside. He called a cab gave him the address.
He pushed me inside locking the door behind him as he pushed me on the wall again kissing me hard. "Jump" he whispered during the kiss and I did wrapping my legs around his waist.
He carried us to the bed room immedietly pushing me on the bed and ripping off my dress and he continued to pleasure me and I fell into the world of love lust and passion. Although we won't remember a thing in the morning but i was enjoying too much to care. Little did I know what trouble this would bring.

Sorry if it wasn't interesting but if i uldate the next part along with tjis chapter the whole tempo would break and I don't want that :p also this stroy is almost coming to an end 3-5 chaps left. But the good news is that it has a sequel which I will upload by mid of may and now I'll update on 7th april so this book will prolly end by mid of april. Might update in between but not quite sure. Stay tunned if you're up for some serious drama ;)
~Saphire♡