30

Brai's POV

"I love you brailey please come back and be my girlfriend" Those words escaped his mouth as my breath left my body. The world stopped turning and I was there istanding in utter shock under the spotlights and on the screens with all eyes on me the arena went silent. I couldn't absorb what happened right then. I just ran out towards the backstage and the fans started cheering as niall left the stage to come to the backstage as well. I saw him there waiting for me his eyes filled with hope and a light inside me ignited I ran upto him and hugged him tightly breathing in his scent. His hands snaked around my waist as he tightened the hug every inch of our body was touching I just cried onto his shoulders for good 5 minutes and then we let go. "So do you accept my offer?" Niall asked. I didn't know what the fuck to do. All those times I've been through because of him I just don't know anymore. "Niall I-" I startes but got cut off "No dont say no brailey please trust me I have changed !"

"Niall I cant ive been through so much and I just dont want to add more to it"

"But I love you"

Hell ofcourse I love him so much and I crave for him but I am scared of so many upcoming things. So I do whats best, "Niall I don't.  I had lost every bit of feeling inside of me from the day you told me I was worthless."

"Brailey ! I never meant it and you know it too !"

"NIALL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD IF YOU LOVED ME BEFORE TOO THEN WHY DID YOU REJECT ME QHEN I TOLD YOU I HAD FUCKING FEELINGS FOR YOU ! 3 YEARS NIALL 3 MOTHER FUCKING YEARS I SPENT DROOLING OVER AND ALL I GOT IN RETURN WAS A HARSH REPLY AND EXTREME VIOLATION FROM YOUR SIDE AND NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO LOVE YOU? THAT IS VERY LOW NIALL."

"I REJECTED YOU BECAUSE I WAS TOLD TO AND THE ONLY WAY TO FORGET YOU WAS TO ABUSE YOU OR HATE YOU !"

"FUCK NIALL NO ONE PUTS SUCH RESTRICTIONS"

"YOUR BROTHER DOES ! AND STOP SHOUTING FOR FUCKS SAKE"

"what?"

"Louis stopped me. He thought I wasnt your type. He told me to stay away from you so I did."

And I completely lost it. I just ran away as fast as could and niall screamed my name running behind me and thankfully paul kept him behind. I just towards the hotel my eyes were dry no tears to spill I was emotionless I didn't know what I was feeling it was dissatisfaction or maybe anger or just the feeling of being in love whatever it was I was done with it. I was dine with everything in my life I couldnt handle anything anymore so I did the only possible thing I could do to get rid of everything.

WHAT THE FUDGE CAKE?! WHAT WILL BRAILEY DO?

~Breeze