Apology

Unfortunately, this is not a chapter.

I really didn't want to have to do this to all of you, especially the ones, who have been with me since the beginning of this story. I really wanted to finish this book, I really did, but it changed when I started writing another project that currently is taking all the time I have left.

I know, I also hated it when author writers did this, but I did not realize how hard it was to juggle two stories on your own without help. I am currently trying to get a couple of friends to help me edit the next stories I make, and I am trying to focus on my journey on becoming a better writer. (ughh that sounds cheesy).

But when the time came I realized I had to choose this project or my other writing project because they both took too much time, and I've already said this before but I'm very busy even over quarantine, and this book was just a project I did for fun and to help me become a better writer.  Over my second book, I really gained a lot more experience (or at least I hope so) and I just wanted to tell all my lovely readers that I am discontinuing this book, I know I've become the very thing I hate, but I had to choose this or my other work, and I felt like this work was becoming bland and the plot was not well-paced and it was off. To put it simply, I hated this story the day that it came out. 

This book was the second book I've ever written, and I feel like it definitely was a massive improvement from the first one, and I'm hoping my third one will be the same way, I want to become a better writer and entrance my readers from the time they read the first chapter till the last. This book was too bland and wasn't cutting it.  THAT DOES NOT MEAN MY NEXT FANFICTION WILL BE PERFECT EITHER SORRY I AM NOT A PERFECT WRITER, UNFORTUNATELY.

If there are any of you that want to write an Au like this or want to continue this story, by all means, go ahead! I just wanted to go ahead and get it out that I am no longer writing this story, maybe someday in the future, I'll rewrite it, who knows? But I just wanted to go ahead and tell my lovely readers about this, especially the ones who've been with me since the very beginning. 

Toodles~

Fanfics to check out :

A pirates life for me? by cantbelieveit111 

(Wow I really am a narcissist for putting that there)