Support: REWRITTEN

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to become roommates with Nagito.

"Nagito, over here!"

"Oh my God, Kiyoko he looked at me!"

"Kyaaa!~ He is just so pretty!"

"Do you think he'll date me now if I wait for him at his house?"

Hajime frowned at the last statement, shuddering a little at the meaning behind those words. He did not like these people at all, not one bit.

Nagito on the other hand awkwardly chuckled at all of the people in front of his door, just smiling and waving, like it was completely normal to have a bunch of fangirls in front of your house.

Or maybe he had just accepted his fate.

Hajime felt the intense stares on his back, most likely because he was spending time with Nagito, and tried to shrug them off, the fangirls almost scaring him.

I would rather be homeless than live like this, Hajime thought, pushing through the crowds of people just to get to the front door.

He grabbed the back of Nagito, pushing him through the sea of endless people, and trying to not feel targeted as he walked through them.

He did not want to have to go through this ever again.

When they finally reached the house, Hajime collapsed, feeling like he just ran a marathon while carrying a 200 pound male on his back.

If this keeps up, he'll go live on the public buses if he has to.

Kirumi greeted them both at the door, taking their jackets, and leading them to the living room to wait for their dinner.

Feeling rather exhausted, Hajime sat on the couch, looking utterly dead as he stared at the ceiling. Praying he would not have to go through that again.

"Do you have to deal with this every day?" Hajime asked panting slightly, recovering from their adventures.

"Ahaha... Well... it depends on how you view it..." Nagito said, sitting back next to Hajime, drinking a tea that Kirumi got for him.

"How you view it?! Geez, Nagito... I can't believe you're my boss sometimes...

" does Sonia know about this at least?"

"................."

Nagito sheepishly smiled, having the nerve to look somewhat guilty, " Ah... No... I don't want to bother her, she already has so much on her plate, y' know?"

Hajime, exasperated with Nagito's "explanation", turned to face him, giving him a rather pissed off look, "Nagito, you do realize that is literally her job right? She is SUPPOSED to get rid of them for you!"

"I know, but she gets tired too! Not everyone has monster-like mental stamina like you do, Hajime!" Nagito said, huffing and pouting at the man.

How does that have to do with anything?!

Hajime huffed, sitting up straight, facing Nagito and looking right at the latter, " Look... Nagito, I know you don't like relying on people, and that's ok and all... but I think Sonia would like you to tell her what's happening, just giving advice from one friend to another."

Nagito sighed and placed his palms on his face," I'd rather not... Hajime, I can solve this on my own, I don't need people to worry over me, because I'm not worth the trouble."

"........"

"... Fine, whatever you say boss."

____________________________________________________________________________