Strong

Hajime's soul felt like it had been drawn out of his body.

He trudged back, from HOPE, exhausted from the day.

Am I going to make it at this job?

He opened the door to his home, almost collapsing on the carpet. He was completely and utterly dead.

His phone buzzed, suddenly alerting him, and his eyes squinted at the phone.

REMINDER: 6:00 Akane's house

Ugh.

He had almost forgotten about it.

Hajime thought back to yesterday when she crashed into him, she wouldn't mind if she missed it right? But then again, she seemed really pushy.

Wait a minute.

Did he even know where her house was?

Hajime groaned once more, of course, he didn't, of course, he was that much of a fucking dumbass.

Well whatever, she must live on this street right? Hajime thought back to the bike incident, she was coming from down the street, so she must come from one of those 3 houses on the street's lot.

Hajime's analytical thinking was interrupted when he heard the ringing of his doorbell. He sighed, who could it be now?

He opened the door and was met with the same smile from the bike incident.

"Yo!" the girl said, her canines showing.

Hajime almost shut the door on her.

"How did you find me?!" Hajime shrieked, jumping up ten feet in the air.

"Oh, it's simple, I smelled ya here!" Akane said, pointing to her nose.

What the fuck?

"You know what, I've had a long day, I'm not even going to question it," Hajime said, his exasperation evident on his face.

Akane didn't seem to care, already scrounging his fridge for food, holding what seemed to be like his orange juice and cheese sticks.

"Wh- Hey put those back!" Hajime said, not wanting anything from his fridge gone.

Akane didn't seem to hear him and her scurrying seeming to increase, " Bro, you barely have any food in here, what am I supposed to eat?"

Hajime blinked and stared at Akane, " In my defense, I didn't know you were going to eat my food, I thought we were going to your place."

"Oh yeah, I forgot!"

Why was she here then! Hajime's mind screamed at him, as he practically let her basically take all his food. He needed that stuff in there, till he got his paycheck!

"Come on, we gotta go to Coach Nekomaru! I can't wait to fight with ya!"

WHAT!

" Wait- I thought we were eating at your place?!" Hajime was absolutely done with today, the rational part of his body screaming at him to just stay home at not go.

"Yeah, but that's after we fight with Coach!" Akane said, grabbing Hajime and dragging him down with her to her house.

"hUH?!"

__________________________________________________________________________

Hajime did not expect this.

He thought he was going to eat dinner, have a nice chat, and go home.

He knew it was all too good to be true.

There, sitting in front of him, was a bunch of muscle-toned people that looked like they could throw him into the sun without even batting an eye. Each one of them lying on the ground lifting equally heavy weights of their own.

Ah, maybe he should leave.

Before he could even think to move, Akane grabbed his arm, almost firmly locking it into place, "Coach I brought someone!"

A man turned around and peered up at Hajime, glancing at his lanky arms, one of them that Akane was strangling down at her side.

"Coach", was a very large man with black hair, and terrifying eyes. It looked like the man had never heard the word skinny before, his body a mass of pure muscle. He was not someone Hinata wanted to mess with.

"Ah- I'm Hajime Hinata nice to meet you all..." Hajime said, trying to be polite, as he didn't want to piss any of them off accidentally.

" Hold it right there! Your voice is too soft! Let your voice rise from the bottom of your stomach!" the burly man yelled at him, scaring the shit out of Hajime.

"Um... I'm Hajime Hinata!" Hajime tried again, even louder this time.

"Noooooo! You can be louder than that! Do it again!" he screamed at Hajime.

"I'm Hajime Hinata! Pleased to make your acquaintance!" Hajime screamed, irritating his throat.

"I'm NEKOMARU NIDAI! Don't forget it, even if you go to hell!" Nekomaru shouted at Hajime.

I promise you I won't ever forget you or your name, Hajime thought, coughing as his throat was extremely irritated.

Hajime was extremely parched after the screaming and rubbed at just hoping the pain would go away. Was it really a good idea to come with Akane after all?

" Shit man, You alright?" Hajime was interrupted from his thoughts and looked up to see one of the other men handing him a water bottle.

"Ah- I'm fine no need to worry, just a little parched from the screaming," Hajime told the man, chuckling nervously.

The other man awkwardly chuckled along with Hajime, remembering when he first got invited to come here. Nekomaru still had never changed. He quickly snapped out of his stupor, realizing that he had yet to say his name.

"Ah right- introductions, the name's Mondo Owada, nice to fuckin' meetcha," the man said, turning away from him a little.

Hajime chuckled, " Name's Hajime Hinata, but you already know that."

Both men watched as Nekomaru started to fight the ever boisterous Akane, almost destroying the house in the process.

"Does this happen often?" Hajime asked Mondo as the other person was trying to appease the two, telling them to fight outside.

"Yeah man, they're pretty much fucking around with each other all the time," Mondo snorted at Hajime, as the yelling in the background got worse.

"But I wouldn't want them any other way," Mondo said, almost smirking at the brunette, as he watched them fight.

Hajime smiled and relaxed into the floor, content with the fighting and noises going on in the background.

Looks like Mondo had answered his question.

By the time he got home, his cheeks were sore from smiling so much.

Okay so I know Mondo is a little Oc-ish in this chapter, but you'll find out why later.

Sorry for updating a little slow today! I was just exhausted since my dad made me run with him for about two hours for 6 miles,  and I collapsed onto the couch when I got home...

Well anyway! I know I update only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, but since I've gotten 400 reads in literally 2 weeks, I'm going to post another chapter over the weekend and something special too! Toodles!~