Back at it again

"How... just how... did you find me here, Akane?"

Hajime sat on Nagito's porch, asking the female the question as if she were a child. Hajime truly wondered if Akane could help the police find missing people for them if she could find him THIS fast, without him telling her where he lived now.

"Oh, that's easy! I just sme-"

"Don't say it, just don't say it, Akane, I'm really not in the mood."

Hajime rubbed his temples, just agitated with whatever God up there, for not giving him normal people to hang around with. But oh well, at least he had friends... somewhat.

"Anyway Akane, I'll be ready in a few minutes, I just need to-" Hajime started before turning around and staring at the space behind him.

She's gone.

She's fucking gone.

Hajime chuckled nervously and kept laughing harder and harder, Nagito probably at this point wondering what the fuck was wrong with his secretary. Still not believing she left to go inside the house, to steal whatever food he had left. Not like he didn't have a lot, but he didn't want Kirumi to have to make more for him. The poor girl already had enough to do in the house.

Welp, I guess I have to go find her...

Hajime looked around in every nook and cranny, even in the huge kitchen, and he still couldn't find her. He even resorted to asking Kirumi, but the maid had told him she hasn't seen anyone sadly.

Great, just great.

Hajime walked up the stairs taking him to the third floor to checkup there, there could have been a second kitchen up there for all Hajime knew.

"Hajiji!"

What the hell? Who's Hajiji?

Hajime turned around and was met with the sight of Akane carrying a huge refrigerator on her back, that Hajime knew for sure she didn't have when she came here to get him.

"Where did you get the- Nevermind I'm not even going to ask."

"I'm ready to go Hajiji!" said Akane, her smile radiating on her face.

No, you're not, with that thing on your back.

Hajime sighed, running his fingers through his hair, " Akane, you can't take Nagito's fridge with you."

"Why not?"

What do you mean why not?!

Hajime walked over towards Akane, exasperated with her stupidity, and pointed to the fridge on her back, "Akane, you can't take stuff that's not yours, that's a common law across humanity."

"Oh, You mean this thing? Well no one's using it, so I thought I could lend you a hand and take it off your hands!" Akane exclaimed, explaining to Hajime, that she indeed could take the fridge.

Hajime paused, sighing and rubbing his fingers between his temples, "So let me get this straight... you thought because we weren't using it, that we would want to give it to you..."

Akane nodded her head, the fridge still weighing heavily on her back.

Hajime rolled his eyes, and gave Akane the deadpanned expression he could muster, "That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard... you're lucky Nagito's not here, I wouldn't want to explain why you took his goddamn fridge."

"Explain what?"

Hajime shrieked, jumping ten feet in the air, hitting the ceiling. Is there a hidden door in this building or something?!