A day in the life of the Togami company

Now that you, my dear readers, have read the story with Harmony and its employees, I guess it's time to say hello to the Togami employees.

Now the Harmony, HOPE, and Togami companies were known for its technology, their efforts reaching across the globe, causing major differences to the world everyone knew before the massive companies were born.

But there was one main thing that made the Togami company different from the rest.

The Togami company, apart from HOPE and Harmony, however, was known more for its great software more-so than it's customer- service and helped create some of the best software in the world. Its tall building was roughly 500 ft. (152.4 m), and usually towered over the other buildings in the area.

And yet, The building and the software wasn't the only thing that made it special, the fact that its owner was filthy rich, just made it even better. Yes, the Togami company was known for its great software and filthy- rich owner, but some of the employees were...

Well, there was a reason they weren't known to be conversationalists.

"I'm back fuckwads!"

"Oh dear god, please no," a familiar voice groaned in the background.

Not everyone got along in the Togami company, and that was alright.

"Well fuck you too, baby gangsta! You aren't worth shit to this company in the first place!" Miu said, taking a seat in the conference room.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, the head accountant to the company, turned back to sneer at Miu, " I may not be worth that much, but at least the boss didn't put me on a business trip to fucking get rid of me!"

Believe it or not, these types of conversations were a normal occurrence in the Togami company.

"HEEEEEE! That was ... actually pretty good..."

Fuyuhiko wrinkled his nose, disgusted at the display the girl was making. He may use vulgar words a lot, but that didn't mean Miu should get off on it.

But that did not mean that everyone minded the arguments.

"I would suggest you two stop your rather vulgar conversations, or you're both going to be leaving this company... permanently."

Miu and Fuyuhiko swiveled around, meeting the face of their rather stern boss, or the CEO of this company. His glasses a clean white, probably costing more than both of their houses combined and his polished shoes glistened in the light, giving him a rather refined and elegant look.

In Miu's eyes, he looked like a taller version of a bossy baby, with money that could last for a lifetime, and with a sharp tongue that never left his mouth. How big his dick was, still wandering around in her mind, ever since the first time she met him.

Fuyuhiko, however, just viewed him as a guy with a stick up his ass.

"... Sorry, Sir."

Togami turned around towards the window, his glasses gleaming in the sunlight. Blinding him effectively, but no matter, he was the CEO of the Togami company and nothing could be more blinding than the loads of money he has after all. Maybe he should use it to get better employees, preferably less vulgar ones...

"Mr. Togami?"

Definitely not Naegi though.

Naegi, different from most of the employees, was a kind boy who had just interned here at the company, Naegi loved to give people gifts, even if they still didn't necessarily need him. He was kind and nice to everyone around him, even to the two arguing in the background. In Togami's own words, He was like a breath of fresh air in this stuffy company.