Living hell

Nikki's POV
Me and Luke are driving to, I have no idea! The windows are down and the music is blasting. We are holding hands while singing! It was sweet... We were flying by cars and just having a great time.

Soon red and blue lights lit up.. I heard Luke curse under his breath... We pulled onto the side of highway and waited... Luke of course got his license and registration out... I knock on the window made us turn our head towards the drivers side.

Luke rolled his window down and waited for the police man to speak. "License and registration please." He said simple taking then when Luke handed them to him. He nodded and walked back to his car..

"My mom gonna bust my ass if I get a ticket.." Luke said running his hand through his hair.. I grabbed him hand and kissed the back of it..

"No matter what.. I will be here for you.." I say smiling at him. He smiled back causing my heart to flutter. The police man cleared his throat, now standing at the window...

"Sir. You do realize you were going 15 over." The man said causing Luke to raise his eyebrows in surprise.... "And you should be at school, am I right.."

Luke sighed... "I'm sorry sir.." Luke said running his hand through his hair again. The man just sighed...

"And from the looks of it... You have a warrant out for your arrest." The police said causing me to gasp... Luke just mumbles something under his breath..

"Sir step out of the vehicle" the guy said stepping back... Luke opened the door and stepped out. "Place your hands on the window." Luke turned around and placed his hands on the window, he gave me a small smile.

The police said all that stuff and put handcuffs on him, then pulled him to the police car. he pushed his head down pushing him into the back seat. He came back and opened my door.

"Hi miss. Your not in trouble but you need to come with me." He said I nodded and jumped out of the car. "you can sit in the front. If you want." I just shook my head and got in the back not looking at Luke...
-----(at the police station)-----
The cop opened the door for me and another cop got Luke... I was brought to a room and was told to sit down. I did and waited for about 20 minutes.

A girl cop walked in and sat down. "miss gores. Did you know you boyfriend, mr. Hemmings was dealing with drugs and gangs?" She asks looking at me. I gasped

"Drugs?" I whimpered... Tears rolled down my face... I shook my head and wiped my face... She nodded and looked at me in sympathy...

"Has he ever smoked around you miss?"

"No" I sobbed... I shook my head and put my head in my hands...

"Very well.. Would you like to see him?"

I just nodded and continued to sob... My body shook with every breath I took.. I soon found it hard to breath... But I just continued to sob...

The door opened and a cop and Luke with handcuffs around his wrists. His eyes fell when he saw me...

"I'm leaving you to alone.. Don't do anything stupid." The cop says closing the door... I just stared at him while he took a seat across from me...

"Baby.." Luke started but I cut him off.

"Drugs! Luke! You do drugs!" I yell standing up. He just nods and looks down. Tears continue to roll down my face.. "Why?" I ask harshly...

He just shrugged.. Anger grew inside me.. I slammed by hands on the table. "That's it! You just shrug!" Causing Luke to look up in shock.. I grab my bag, he stands up. "When you have your shit together. Then you can call me. Until then. stay the fuck away." I say pointing in his face. I storm out of the room tears falling from my eyes..

I heard foot steps behind me. "Nikki! Nikki stop!" Luke yelled. I just stopped, he grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"Don't turn away from me... Don't do this.. Please I love you." Luke said causing my heart to stop...

I smile.. "I love you... But clean yourself up... I can't loose anybody else..." I say.. He nods I grab his face and brings his lips to mine... Our lips were moving in sync till someone pulled Luke away...

"I love you Nikki!" Luke yelled from down the hall. I smiled and grabbed my heart.

"I love you." I say and walk away.. This place was a living hell... I pulled my phone out and dialed Aubrey's number.. It ran for a couple time until she picked up...

"I Nikki!" She giggles... I sob causing Aubrey to go silent..

"Nikki what's wrong!" Aubrey demanded...

"It's Luke...." I sobbed... I could Aubrey was getting angry, cause her breathing changed.

"What did he do!" She yelled causing everything in the background to go silent.

"He got arrested.." I said calming down... She didn't answer so I started sobbing again.

"Alright I'm coming to get you." Aubrey said. "LIAM! WE GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW!" Aubrey yelled... I heard some shuffling before some doors closing.. "Which station?" She asks

"Central police station." I sobbed.

"Ok see you soon." With that she hung up... I was sitting outside on a bench crying my eyes out. About 10 minutes later Liam's car pulled up and Aubrey ran out from the passenger seat up to me..

She pulled me into a hug... I just sobbed into her shoulder. Liam came running up and stood in front of us..

"Why did he get arrested?" Liam asks

"H-he d-id drugs... He had a warrant out for him.." I said sobbing even harder..

"Let's get you home." Aubrey said lifting me up a little bit.. As soon I took a step all went black.