Dance with me

Nikki's POV
Charlie has given me some of his clothes, so I could take a shower and change.... I was currently changing my clothes, I finished and walked down to the living room where Charlie was...

I sat on the further end if the couch that Charlie was on...

"What did those notes say?" Charlie asks not taking his eyes off of the tv....

"Uh t-they said nothin important." I say cursing at myself for stuttering....

Charlie turned and looked at me.. "Nikki... Tell me what the notes said" Charlie asks a little more fiercer.....

"Uh they said stuff like 'I'm not good enough' or 'your a waste of air, kill yourself' stuff like that" I say not taking my eyes off of the tv.... I heard Charlie sighed.... He sat in front of me in the floor....

"Nikki.... Look at me please." Charlie said.... I slowly dragged my eyes down to meet his..... A tear dropped from my eyes....

"What did I do to deserve this?" I ask as more tears fall from my eyes...

"I-I don't know, but I will be here for you. Always." Charlie says grabbing my hand....

I smiled at him and nodded... He stood up... Holding his hand out, I take it and stand up...

He bows down.. "May I have this dance m'lady?" Charlie asks holding his hand out...

I laugh... "I would love to, but shouldn't there be music?" I ask... He stands up and walks to the tv... He changes is to DVD and put in Ed sheeran, kiss me.

He walked back over to me and held his hand out. I took it, Charlie pulled me close, his right hand on my waist and my right hand in his shoulder... Our other hand were intertwined with each other... We were moving slowly together, I dropped his hand and moved my hand to his shoulder... While his hand went to my waist.

He pulled me closer, so we were hugging. We were swaying slightly just moving in a circle... Charlie pulled apart and looked at me in the eyes..

"You know your beautiful right?" Charlie said looking me straight in the eyes.... I blushed and looked down...

He let go of my waist up lifted my head up by lifting by my chin.... We looked into each other's eyes for a couple seconds before Charlie crashed his lips down onto mine... My hand went to his cheeks pulling him closer to me...

We were still kissing and then the door bell went off. We pulled away and smiled at each other.

"You might want to go get that." I say looking deeply in his eyes..

"First, will you Nikki Lee Gores! Be my beautiful girlfriend?" Charlie said dropping down on one knee...

I giggled and nodded "I would love to!" I say as I pull him up and pull out lips together again...

He smiled before walking off to get the door.... I walked off to the door to see who was at the door. "Who is it babe?" I say walking to the door... I see my mom..

"Hi honey, I tried calling you but your phone sounded dead so I came over here." My mom said...

"Ya mom I'm coming let me go grab my bag." I say turning around and walking to the living room... I grabbed threw it over my shoulder... I turn around and ran into Charlie...

"Oops sorry." I say blushing... Why do I keep blushing! It's driving me crazy!

"No worries babe... I'm picking you up tommorrow at 7, be ready babe." Charlie said pecking my lips... I nodded and walked away...

I got in the car and me and my mom drove home singing alone to the radio.