The sparks.

Luke's POV
The second I saw Vanessa here... I freaked! I ran back to Nikki's room and burst through the door. They all jumped and looked at me.

"Vanessa's here." I say panting a slightly. I saw Charlie, Liam and Aubrey get very angry.

"Why the fuck is she here!" Liam whisper yelled.

"Does it look like I know! I was walking down the fucking hall way and she was walking in here with god damn flowers!" I say whisper yelling back. They just nodded. Soon there was a knock at the door... I saw Nikki tense.

I opened the door to see Vanessa standing there with the bouquet of flowers.

"Yes" I say sharply... Looking down at her.

"I-I uh need to ta-talk to Nikki." Vanessa stuttered.

I look back at Nikki to see her eyebrows nitted together in concentration.

"Nikki? Do you want to talk to Vanessa?" I ask trying to calm my self down before I exploded...

"Uh ya... But alone." Nikki said taking deep breaths.

"Fine. But yell if you need us..." I said closing the door...
-------------
Charlie's POV
As soon as Vanessa walked through those doors... She took my breath away... I never took the time to see how beautiful she was.

Currently Luke and Vanessa were talking... She looked through the room until her eyes landed on me. We held eye contact for 5 seconds before she looked down and blushed.

"Nikki. Do you want to talk to Vanessa?" Luke asks looking back at Nikki... The sparks were there.... They really were.
------------
Nikki's POV
I was scared talking to Vanessa but... It had to be done.

"What can I help you with?" I ask calmly, trying not to show the fear in my voice....

"I-I I'm sorry..... I'm so sorry! I was just insecure, and jealous." Vanessa said sitting down in the chair next to the bed and putting her head in her hands.

I didn't say anything because I was dumbfounded... Vanessa the most beautiful girl and popular girl said she was jealous of me.

"I-I don't know what to say..." I say as I shake my head slightly....

"Can we start over?" Vanessa asked standing up walking towards me...

"Sure.." I smile...

"That's good...." Vanessa said...

"So you and Charlie?" Vanessa asks

"Oh uh we broke up.... We are just friends now." I say

"Isn't is awkward?"

"No not really.. Why do you like him?" I ask wiggling my eyes brows at her. I laughed when she turned a dark shade of red.. "You do! That's so cute!" I gushed.

"Stop it!" She blushed even more.

"Well miss Gores. You can leave now." the doctor said walking in the room with a smile on his face.

I silently did a cheer. "Thank you doc!" I smile back. "Can you tell my friends to come in here?" I ask. He just nods as walks out. Seconds later my friends come running into the room.

"Let's get you home!" Luke said running over to the bedside. I giggle..

"Ok!" I smile