The dance party

Nikki's POV
Me and Aubrey are at my house packing my stuff so I can move in with her.

"Look I know you wanted to move in with Charlie.... But I-I just think it would be smart if you came and lived with me for a little while.." Aubrey sighed placing some clothes in my in my suitcase.

I sighed.. "I know aubs.... I think it is best if me and Charlie stay out of the same house... Well living wise." I say taking my shirts off the hangers and handing them to her....

"I agree... When we get to my house, we are picking out dresses for tonight." Aubrey says pointing at me with a shirt in her hand.

"Ok." I laugh tossing her more clothes... The rest of the house utensils are being sold, all the money gets put in my hand. The money is going to help with college and starting my own.

"But let's like not go over board... It's just a simple dance.... Right?" I ask stopping to look at her..

"Uh yeah.... I think so, if it isn't then... me and you are going to be the most natural girls there." Aubrey smiled. I nod

"Holy babies!" Aubrey shrieks causing me to look at her.

"What!" I say walking over to her. She is on twitter and the video that Luke posted is everywhere

"Check your followers.." Aubrey says scrolling through the news feed. I quickly log on and look at my followers... I 'used' to have 562, now I only have 258 followers.

"Eh it's ok... I-it's their loss." I sigh a toss my phone down and walk to my closet... I saw my favorite dress, I grab it and put it against me.

"Aubrey." I smile looking down at the dress.. Aubrey looks up and smiles...

"That's perfect!" Aubrey says

The dress is navy blue, with a brown belt. The dress also has some ruffles around the side. It came down to mid thigh, and it was perfect.

"Here we will put it on the top of your suitcase." Aubrey said taking the dress and placing it on top of everything.

"Wait! Where am I going to sleep?" I ask Aubrey..... I don't want to take over her bed... Or her room...

"Oh ya! You will sleep in the spare bedroom." Aubrey said calmly as if it were nothing.

"You have a spare bedroom?" I ask... "In all my year of knowing you, I didn't know you hand a spare bedroom." I say trying to figure out where it might be.

"Well you know that room next to mine, that we always used to play in?" Aubrey asks, I nod trying to picture her house.. "That was the play room, but since we don't have any kid anymore we decided to sell the toys and change it into a spare room." Aubrey explained as if it were the most simple thing on earth...

"Ohh ok!" I say enthusiastically, but really my voice it dripping with sarcasm.

"Ok well that's the last of it!" I sigh and grab my boxes and head out to Aubrey's car. I place them in the trunk and the back seat.

"Hey Nikki! I think your going to want to see this!" Aubrey yells. I sigh and jog up the stair and into the front room where Aubrey is standing... She is staring at the tv...

"What's going on?" I ask trying to get her attention....

"I-it's uh... The thing about your mom... It's everywhere...." Aubrey says clicking through different news channels... Thy all were saying 'did her daughter push her to her limit? Or was she just depressed?'

"I'm sorry..." Aubrey sighed and turned off the tv..

"It's ok... We have somewhere to be. Let's get the rest of the stuff and head to your house, and get ready." I say trying not to cry. Aubrey just nodded and grabbed 2 suit cases and carried them out... I grabbed the last box and set it on the front steps....

I sighed and looked around one last time... After about 10 seconds of looking around I closed the door and headed for the car. When the box is safely placed in the back, we buckled up and drove to Aubrey house... Well I guess I should call it home now.

"Time for the dance party!!! Eeee are you excited! Aww Charlie is gonna ask you to dance! Why if Liam found someone else! Pshh he wouldn't do that......... Right?" Aubrey asked. I could tell she was nervous.

"Hey shhhhh! He will dance with you!" I say calming her down. "Now let's start partying early!"