Notes..

Nikki's POV
I still can't believe that I have detention! And I guess you can tell were I am! Luke and Vanessa are sucking each other's faces off.... I gagged....

I was working on some math homework when something hit the back of my head... I turned around quickly and looked at the ground... I picked it up and un-crumpled it...

'Go die in a hole bitch! No one likes you here! I still can't believe you have the friends that you do! I bet they just feel sorry for you!-V&L' I crumbled it back up and threw it in the garbage.... 5 minutes later another one hit my arm.... I opened it.

'Why don't you just kill yourself? I mean no one here likes you! Obviously your 'friends' hate you! So why make then suffer to?!' I threw that one away as well.....

I'm pretty sure that I was given like 17 notes just in the past hour.... But I just ignored them....
-------------
Luke's POV
Nikki is absolutely gorgeous! I feel bad about doing this to her, but eh life goes on... Plus I've got Vanessa.... I know bad idea right, but eh whatever.... I feel bad for all the notes Vanessa is writing her... She keeps signing them 'V&L' Like uh creepy! Anyway I kind if just want her attention! And I won't stop this... It's kind of fun!
-----------
Nikki's POV again
Finally the bell ran, Vanessa and Luke were out of here like lighting bolts.... That just means I can walk home quietly and calmly without any distractions....

I walk out the door only to get some orange gooy liquid dumped on my head.... I look up and see Luke and Vanessa laughing....

I start crying and run down the hall....

"That's right! Run away! No one likes you anyway!" Vanessa yells, Luke just laughs.... I run into somebody causing me to fall back...

"Whoaa!! Easy their!" I recognize that voice...

"Wait Nikki!?!?" Charlie said cupping my cheek making me look at him...

"What happened to you?" He says quietly....

"Vanessa and Luke.." I say

"Oh Nikki c'mon babe, let's get you cleaned up!" Charlie says pulling me out to his car....

"Wait! I can't get your car dirty! That would be rude." I say stopping in my tracks....

"It's ok, I've got a towel you can sit on.." Charlie said smiling... I gave in and nodded.... He set the blanket up for me and helped me in....

He ran around to the drivers side and started the car... "Hey call your mom, let her know where you are." Charlie said not taking his eyes off the road... I nodded and reached in my bag...

"Hey mom?" I ask quietly

"Oh dear god! You've had me worried sick! Where are you?!?" My mom practically yelled into the phone...

"Mom I'm with Charlie" I explain...

"Oh ok! Be careful! And you have a lot of explaining to do when you get back!" My mom said and then hung up....

"What were they doing to you in detention?" Charlie asks looking at y for a moment but quickly looking back up at the road...

"They just passed me a lot of notes."