It will never end!?!

Nikki's POV
Charlie, Liam, Aubrey and me are sitting in the lunch room. Today's lunch was spaghetti, so it was really messy! Charlie and Liam kept joking around causing me and Aubrey to laugh our heads off.

"Well if it isn't the slut her self!" Luke said coming up to our table with a tray in his hand...

"What do you want Luke?" Liam asks rolling his eyes at Luke's presence.

"Oh I have a message for Nikki here." Luke smirks looking at me.. Fear instantly took over my body...

"What's that?" Aubrey asks cautiously...

"Just this.." Luke said grabbing his spaghetti dumping it on my head... "Oh and this." Luke said pouring his chocolate milk on my head...

I gasp.... Charlie stands up and backs Luke up against a wall...

"You better watch your self Hemmings!! You can't do that to people! Your such a fucking prick!!" Charlie said pointing his finger in Luke's face...

I stand up and run out of the lunchroom crying.... Aubrey started chasing after me...

"NIKKI! STOP!" Aubrey yells chasing me down the hall... I reach my locker and slide down it, breaking down into sobs...

Aubrey catches up with me... She quickly sits next to me pulling me into a side hug....

"Hey... It's ok... He isn't worth your tears..." Aubrey said rubbing my back slightly...

"I don't know what I did to deserve this! It will never end! He's making me hate myself!" I say sobbing into her shoulder...

"But you can't show him that this gets to you!" Aubrey says making me look at her..

"If you give him the satisfaction of knowing what he is saying has a big effect on you! Then it makes him more powerful! Sweetheart please don't hate yourself...." Aubrey says pleadingly... I nod slowly...

"NIKKI!" Charlie and Liam say running towards us.. I notice that Charlie has a busted lip and a cut by his eyebrow...

"What the hell Charlie! He hit you!" I yell standing up and running to him...

"I threw the first punch... I'm ok! But are you ok?" Charlie says cupping my cheek....

I nod "I don't wanna be a downer babe... But you have chocolate on your face.." Charlie said smiling...

I lightly hit his shoulder.... "Owwww why did you do that!" Charlie said gripping his shoulder pretending to be hurt..

"Oh come on! I don't hit that hard!" I defend.... They jut started laughing...

"Come on babe, let's get you home and cleaned up." Charlie says picking my up bridal styles.... I shriek in surprise....

"Awww! How cute!" Aubrey and Liam say at the same time... They look at each other and laugh while blushing! OMG! They like each other!!!!!

"I think Liam and Aubrey like each other." I whisper in Charlie's ear.

He nods "Liam said he is actually in love with Aubrey.... But eh he could be lying." Charlie said walking out the school doors....

"I'm surprised he can hold up your fat ass!" Luke yells at me from a bench in front of the school...

"Shut up Hemmings! Before I give you another black eye!" Charlie screams back at Luke as we walk down the stairs....

"Am I heavy?" I question looking at the ground.... He stops and puts me down...

He cups my cheek "you are beautiful, you are at the right weight for your age maybe even a little below. if you were over your weight limit, I wouldn't give two shits!" Charlie said pulling our foreheads together... I blush

"Thank you baby..!" I smile at him... He quickly kisses me and pulls me to his car.

"M'lady." Charlie says opening the door for me... I giggle...

"Thank you. fine sir!" I say in the best British accent.. He laughs and closes the door when I'm safely seated.. He jogs to the drivers side

"Your castle awaits you! So we shall go there!" Charlie says starting the car and driving out of the parking lot quickly...

"So you think I'm a princess?" I ask smirking a little...

"Well of course! No one who is as pretty as you, cannot be not considered a princess!" He says placing his hand on my thigh...

"Well if I'm your princess, that means your my 'knight in shining armor' and you have to rescue me from the terrible dragon!" I over exaggerate... He giggles..

"Was that a giggle!!" I say looking at him in shock...

His face goes serious... "What! Me. giggle! Really!" Charlie said gasping a little..

"Well I thought it was absolutely adorable!" I say pinching his cheeks...

"Well then I should do it more often then." Charlie said looking over at me and wiggling his eye brows.. I giggle I push his face back towards the road..

"We are here!" Charlie announces.. I jump out of the car causing him to whine..

"I was gonna open the door for you!" He says pulling me to him by my waist... I flush...

"Maybe I wanted to do it... And plus if you did it for me everytime... You wouldn't have time to do this." I say pulling his lips to mine... Our lips move perfectly together...

I pull apart.. "Let's get some food! I think my mom made some chicken tacos!" I say, so you see Charlie's favorite food is chicken tacos, and he thinks my mom makes it the best! So he has to have some or he throws a fit!

"Really!!!" Charlie yells jumping up and down... I giggle

"Yup and she made extra just for you!" I say running to the door... He quickly beats me to the door...

"Babe! Hurry the door is locked!!" Charlie whined standing at the door jumping around like he has to go to the bathroom...

I unlock the door and he runs to the kitchen.... There is some rummaging around... I hear Charlie go "yas!!!" And pop it into the microwave...

"I'm gonna go change! Be back!" I say and run up to my room.. I lock the door and change.