Be friends already!

Nikki's POV
Ever since me and Vanessa became friends, everyone is fighting. Even Aubrey and Liam.. It was really staring to tick me off. I don't even know why they are fighting, Luke and Vanessa are like about to claw each other's faces off. Charlie just sits there watching Vanessa like a lost puppy... Idiot!

Aubrey and Liam are fighting over how someone messes something up, or how wrong one of are.... Is pissing me the fuck off! Like really!

"ALRIGHT!" I scream causing everyone to stop and look at me in shock.

"I get it! We are not in the best position as 'friends' but for Christ sake! Be friends already! Put the past behind us! Aubrey, Liam stop arguing! It's pissing me off. Luke... We are friends now... So I can be honest with you, so shut up. You and Vanessa! Stop fighting! And Chalrie! Get off your lazy ass and do something!" I practically yell... "Can't we all just be friends for once? Or is that to much to ask for?" I ask moving my eyes of each of them to see their heads down in shame.

"Aubrey.. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said the things that I did..." Liam sighed. Aubrey just pulled Liam into a hug.

"Ya ok. I'm not doing that! I will shake your hand, but that is it." Vanessa said holding her hand out to Luke... Luke just sighs and shakes her hand... Charlie stands up and walks towards Luke.

They turn around so their backs are facing me... I could slightly hear some stuff like.. "Treat her right" or "be nice or I will cut your dick off and make you eat it.." I guess I heard more than I should.. Like a lot more than I should.

Charlie and Luke quickly shakes hands and turn around... "You get to leave today.." Luke said walking towards me...

"Good the sooner the better" I sigh and lay back waiting for time to pass by.
-------(at home)--------
I sigh as I walk through Aubrey's house... "Let's get you upstairs..." Luke said picking me up bridal style and running up the steps... I was a giggling mess! Luke set me on the bed, he sat on the end and looked at me.

"What?" I ask blushing while looking down. I looked back up hoping he still isn't looking at me, but to my luck he still was..

"Your beautiful." Luke states causing me to blush a dark shade of red. I shake my head..

"I don't feel beautiful." I state calmly not looking at him... He cups my chin and makes me look at him.

"To me... You are the most beautiful girl in the world." Luke says. I look deep into his eye to see if he was lying. All I saw was love and truth... I blush.... Luke slowly starts to lean in... I slowly lean in.. I could feel his breath on my lips... Right before we were about to kiss Aubrey bangs on the door.

"Nikki!!! You have a visitor!" I sigh and look at Luke who is starring at me...

"Wanna help me down?" I ask not breaking eye contact. He nods and stands up, he quickly picks me up bridal style and takes me down stairs... When we get to the bottom of the stairs I see Aubrey glaring at someone. I look over to see the person who left me when I was 3.

I gasp. "Dad!?"