What did I do to you?!?

Nikki's POV
It's now Monday.. And Chance is taking me to pick up Aubrey... When we get to her house, Chance honks the horn and Aubrey comes running out... She jumps in the back seat..

"Good morning beautiful!" I say looking back at her

"Good morning gorgeous!" She smiles back...

We just laugh... "Oh by the way... I have news... Big news..." I say trying not to smile...

"Did you get a boyfriend!" Aubrey says getting excited....

"Maybe..." I say smiling like crazy...

"What!!" Chance says slamming into the brakes....

"What the fuck Chance! You trying to kill us?!?" I shriek...

"Since when did you have a boyfriend!" Chance said looking my direction...

"Since Saturday.." I say slowly...

"Right... Who is he?" Chance asks slowly pressing on the gas again and move towards the school...

"You'll see when we get to school.." I smirk at Aubrey and chance...

"It that Hemmings guy huh!!" Aubrey shrieks...

"Ewww god no! I'd rather die in a hole, than go out with that little shit!" I say sternly.

"Ya ya whatever." Aubrey says sitting back in her chair....

We finally pull into the school, me quickly unbuckling my seat belt... I see Charlie standing by the front stairs outside of the school... Once the car comes to a stop I jump out of the car and run towards Charlie.... I hear Chance and Aubrey close behind me...

"Charlie!!" I yell causing him to turn towards me and start jogging towards me... I jump into him arms as so as I get to him...

"Hi princess!" Charlie said setting me down... He quickly cups my cheek and kiss me.. I instantly kiss back....

"Hey yo Charlie!" Chance yells... We break apart and look at him...

"Break her heart! I break your face!" Chance yells wrapping his arm around his girlfriends shoulders...

"Wouldn't think of it!" Charlie yelled back turning back to me...

"Hi" I say slowly

"Hi" Charlie said back

"So you two are dating now? But what if our friendship is ruined because of this?" Liam asks walking towards us with Aubrey...

"Ya we don't need one of you hating each other.." Aubrey said panting a little... I mean she is just short, she she has to like run around to stay caught up with us...

"Even if that did happen, I wouldn't let it.." Charlie said intertwining our hands together... I nodded

"Neither will I... Plus we are happy together... And if things don't work out we can just be friends... Ok guys everything will be fine.." I say as me and Charlie start walking to English....

Liam and Aubrey sighed and walked to computer tech.

When we get to the classroom together, we see Luke and Vanessa siting far away from each other....

"Hmm wonder what's going in between those two??" Charlie said walking in front of me walking me to my chair...

"I don't know... Let's not worry about them... Ok" I say wrapping my arms around his neck... He nodded wrapping his arms around my waist.. He quickly pecked my lips.. And walked over to his seat which is one over from mine...

The bell rang.... Everyone settled into their seats and grew quiet when the teacher walked in...

"Good morning class! Alright now we are going to have a project due in 3 weeks, you all need to pick partners of the opposite gender!" Mr. Becker said takin his glasses off....

"Psst Nikki! Nikki!" I look over at Charlie who is whispering me name...

"What?" I whisper back....

"Will you be my partner?" Charlie asks still whispering..

I nodded "yes, why are we whispering?" I ask, still whispering..

"I don't know... Let's stop now." Charlie said still whispering...

"Ya let's stop!" I say still whispering...

"Haha ok!" Charlie said normally

"Nikki your my partner!" I look up to see Luke standing in front of my desk... Fear instantly took over and I started shaking...

"Sorry, but she's already got a partner." Charlie said putting a hand on my shoulder...

"Did I ask you?" Luke said angrily...

"Nope! But I would like to work with my girlfriend. You have one go work with her!" Charlie said standing right behind me....

"We aren't together anymore.." Luke said...

I stand up and turn towards Charlie and take his hand...

"And I would like to work with my boyfriend.... Go find someone else... You've lost every single chance you had with me...." I say walking over with Charlie to him chair... We sit down..

"What did I do to you!?!" Luke said

I stand up.. "Really!? You wanna ask that question... You wrote me notes saying I'm not good enough... Or I should have the friends that I have...."

"Wait he said that!" Charlie said standing up.. I push him back in his chair...

"Then you call me a slut and a fat hippo! Then you pour orange goo on me!!" I say fuming.. By now everyone is starring at us...

"So don't ask me what you did! Cause you know perfectly well!" I say sitting down and putting my face in my hands....

"Whatever!" Luke says walking out of the room...

"He shouldn't have said the things that he did..." Charlie said rubbing my back slowly...

"I know... I have a feeling this isn't the end.." I say and look at Charlie you is looking at me in sympathy...

"It will be ok.."