Dating?!?

Nikki's POV
Tonight is my date with Charlie and I'm super excited!! It's 4:30 right now so I decided to start getting ready... I didn't know wether or not to dress nice or casual so I did both... I grabbed a nice lacy while dress that goes down to my knee, I grabbed my black flats and denim jacket. I laid them down on my bed and went to the bathroom... I turned on my music and switched it to the summer set, boomerang.

I started the shower and turned it to hot... I started getting undressed and got in. After about 20 minutes I got out and turned my music up so I could hear it in my room.... I walked in my room and grabbed some new underwear. I turned around and went to my bed. I grabbed my dress and slipped it over my head.

I went back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair, after that I brushed it out and curled the ends. I put on light makeup some eyeliner and mascara and I was done... I went back into my room and grabbed my jacket, I looked at the clock 6:45. Perfect! I grabbed my shoes and ran down stairs...

"Oh honey you look beautiful!" My mom said walking over to me moving a piece of hair out of my face...

"Thanks mom." I said tucking some hair behind my hair...

'DING-DONG'

"He's here mom!" I smile...

"Here I will get it" my mom sad jogging to the door..

"Nikki sweetheart!! Charlie is here!" My mom yells... I sigh trying to calm my nerves and walked out of the kitchen slipping my shoes on the way...

"Nikki, you-you look beautiful" Charlie said.... I blushed and looked down

"You don't look to bad yourself." I say taking his arms that is extended out..

"Be safe you two!" My mom yelled as Charlie opened my car door for me..

"Thank you." I smile

"Your welcome m'lady" Charlie said closing the door and running around to the drivers side.

"So where are we going?" I ask looking over at Charlie who is smiling at the road...

"Can't tell you babe." He said smirking at the road..

I just laugh and look at the road... We pull into a pizza parlor.. I smile.

"I hope this is ok?" Charlie asks hopping out of the car and running around to my side and opening my door helping me down..

"It's perfectly fine" I say smiling at him... He intertwines our hand together as we walk into the pizza parlor....

When we walk in I hear someone laugh really loud so I turn my head to the laugh... Luke and Vanessa are sitting in the far corner laughing, Charlie looks over there to where I was looking...

"We can leave and go somewhere else.." Charlie said turning me to look at him...

I shake my head.. "No no it's fine! As long as they leave us alone." I say grabbing his other hand... Looking deep into his eyes...

He smile and pecked my lips...

"Hi how can I take your order?"

"Uh can I take 2 slices of triple meat pizza slices.." Charlie says....

"What would you like sweetheart?" Charlie asks turning towards me...

"Uh I would like a sausage piece of pizza please." I say to the lady...

"Ok.. You total will be $17.49" the lady says... I go to get my own money but Charlie already paid for it... I look at him

"I could have paid for myself." I say

"Ya but this is a date, and I'm the man so I have to pay." He says smiling taking the tray over to a table far away from 'them'

Within the hour I was laughing my head off, my stomach was hurting...

"Charlie stop it! My stomach hurts!" I say gripping my stomach...

"Haha sorry babe.." Charlie chuckles taking my hand from across the table...

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Vanessa says walking over with Luke....

"What do you two want?" Charlie asks gripping my hand..

"Well we heard you two over here, so we thought we would come said hi.." Luke said wrapping his arm around her shoulders..

"So what are you two doing here?" Luke asks

"Me and my beautiful girlfriend arepa a date!" Charlie said smiling at me...

"You two are dating!" Luke said dropping his arm from her shoulder.

"Ya got a problem with it?" Charlie asks Luke....

"No of course not! Let's go babe!" Luke said taking Vanessa hand and dragging her outside....

"Thank you for standing up for me." I say looking at Charlie...

"No worries babe..." He said taking his last bite of his pizza..

"You ready?" Charlie said standing up...

"Yup" I say standing up... Grabbing his hand and walking out the door...

"Movie time!" Charlie said driving to his house.
---------
We watch 'I Am Legend'. That movie is awesome, it's not even scary! Me and Charlie are cuddling on the couch...

"Alright babe, let take you home before me and you fall asleep." Charlie said picking me up bridal style..

"Charlie! I'm to heavy for this! Put me down!" I say causing Charlie to stop and look me in the eyes..

"Don't ever say that!" Charlie said putting me in the passenger seat...

"Ok" I sigh...

"I had fun tonight... Thank you for tonight." I say taking his hand

"Your welcome babe"