Chapter 95 Text

Chapter 95 Text

Third person POV. 

Aurora smiles as she sits down onto the bed. She slowly starts to place her shoes on one on one before tying them. She looks up from her shoes to Bucky walking around the room half naked. She bites her lip as she looks at his semi wet toned chest. 

Bucky looks away from the bathroom. He was looking for his shirt but when he looked at his girl he saw that she was wearing it. He shakes his head and smiles. He walks over to her and bends over to where his face is right up against hers. “I need my shirt back, darling,” he said. 

She laughs and nods her head. She bends down and grabs her shirt and places it beside her. In a quick movement Bucky held the bottom of her/his shirt and pulled up. “Dude I can do it” she said swatting at his hands away from her. 

He quickly lets go of the shirt and steps back and watches her with an raised eyebrow. 

Did she just call me dude? He thought. 

Aurora giggles at his puzzled expressions, “Sorry. I… I didn’t mean to call you dude” she sputtered out slowly. Her body went slightly to the side as she looked up to him with a small grin. 

She shrugs her shoulders and raises her hands in confusion. She chuckles. “I don't even know why it came out of my mouth” she said. She gets up from the bed, her hands grab a hold of his shirt and pulls it over her head. 

“I’m sorry for calling you dude. What can I call you? What do you like me to call you?” she asks him.

She steps over to him and places her hand onto his chest and looks up to him. He smiles down to her, he leans down and kisses the tip of her nose. 

Aurora giggled and scrunched up her nose, her eyes squinted a little bit. She steps back from him so he could get his shirt on and hers. 

She fixes her hair and looks at him. She bites her lip as she watches him cover up his gorgeous body. 

She couldn’t complain, the only thing he could complain about is that he is covering up

She couldn’t complain, the only thing he could complain about is that he is covering up. There were supposed to be at the tower now, or at least close to it. But so far they have gotten changed. 

They are 20 minutes over the time limit. Aurora was ready to go now, but Bucky is the one who still needs to get his shoes on and grab his phone. 

Bucky turns around and pulls his shirt up a bit to show his bare back that was covered in back scratches. Aurora smirks at that and looks away from him to the ground. She shakes her head and walks to the front door and stood by the wall and waited for Bucky to be done.

“You can call me whatever you want…. I do prefer Handsome” he said, turning around and looking at her. She smiles at him, “Handsome it is” she fired back. 

Bucky chuckles and shakes his head, his eyes scan over her beautiful body. He couldn't stop himself from getting distracted by her face and body. He bites his lip. 

Aurora POV. 

I giggle and look away from him to my phone. It kept on buzzing indicating to me that I had some phone calls and text messages from someone…. Someones.  

I had 15 phone calls that I of course missed because of Bucky and I having our fun.

15 phone calls. 
By Tony, Peter, Clint, Pietro, Bruce, Natasha and Wanda

4 phone calls by Tony
3 phone calls by Peter
2 phone calls by Clint 
2 phone calls by Pietro 
2 phone calls by Bruce
1 phone call by Natasha
And
1 phone call by Wanda 

And for text messages I got 34. 

7 texts from Tony
6 texts from Peter 
6 texts from Clint
5 texts from Pietro 
4 texts from Bruce
And 
4 text from Wanda
2 text from Natasha

I quickly scan through the text messages as fast as I could. 

Most of them were wondering when I'll be back and how the pizza is there. Some were about how much they couldn't wait to see me. Tony, Clint, Wanda and Peter's last text said I love you.

They're adorable. All of them are adorable and of course very sexy, handsome, gorgeous, so on. I can’t wait to hug Peter, he so fucking adorable and gives the best hugs. 

Well they all give great hugs, warm, comfortable, cozzy, insuring, loving hugs. I love snuggling close to them. Their body heat is so fucking comfortable to me, they keep me warm and makes me feel safe. More safe than i have ever felt before.

I shake my head and turn my phone off, I look back up to him and smile at his love sick puppy eye. “Ok Doll?” I asked him. 

I push off the door and walk over to him with a grin on my face. 

Damn it! Why does he have to look so damn hot?

“Ready to go doll?” 

--------------

Hope you like it. 

Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 

Request any one shot. This is what I write for.

DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel. 

X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.

DC

Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single one written. I do not judge. 

I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader