Chapter 80 Forgive

Chapter 80

(Who else hands became dry for washing you hands so much🤚)

Third person POV.
A few mintues befor

"So where is Bucky right now?" Aurora asks. "In his room down the hall" steve said. He walked over and kissed her forhead before they left his room and she was on her way to Buckys room.

Back to normal time.

Aurora walked down the hallway to Bucky room. Steve went to the kitchen to find the other and get ready to eat. Aurora had her hands in her pocket as she walked down to his room. It was close to Steve's room so it didn't take her that long to get there. When she did get to his door she opened it and stepped in, she made sure the door was closed behind her before she stalked over to him.

Bucky layed there asleep peaceful.

Aurora POV.

Bucky layed asleep on the bed. He looks comfortable under the blankets. I step over to him and watched him. He looks so cute, adorable, hot, sexy.

I couldn't stop myself from watching him... That sounds so weird, it reminds me of twilight as Edward watched Bella sleeping.

I shake my head and crouched over to him and place my hand onto his shoulder and shaked him.

"Hey bu-guhhrr"

My back hit the ground fast and hard and Buckys metal hand was around my neck tightly. I couldn't breath, my hand went to his metal wrist to try to pull it off me.

"BUC-BUCK. c-c-c-ca-nt brethhh" I chocked out. My eyes were tearing up as I couldn't breath.

Third person POV.

Bucky hand was tightly around her neck squeezing her to the point to where she couldn't breath. One hand was on his wrist has the other was reached out to his face.

She strock his cheek. In seconds Aurora free hand went to Buckys chest and in seconds Bucky was flying into the ceiling, she quickly moved before he feel to the ground.

Her hand went to her neck and she took a breath in. She was coughing as she tried to get air in. Bucky quickly got up and looked at her with wide eyes, "Aurora, Aurora I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry" he stepped over to her.

He was expecting for her to flinch away from him when he stepped over to her but she didn't. She actually walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his torso. He tensed up and did nothing but keep his arms to the side of him.

Aurora didn't say anything but just held him close to her. This really wasn't the first time that she was choked before.

Dean did the same thing when she was younger. It's when he got out of hell, she went to wake him up and it had brought up his PTSD and before both of them could do anything Dean had his hand wrapped around her throat choking her. Sam stepped in and stopped him.

So this isn't so different Bucky went through a shit loud of things to cause PTSD. She has ptsd for all the hunting she had done and things she had to go through.

Also Dean and Bucky aren't also the first people to chock her. Some of her hunts went wrong and she was chocked by them of course she is saved and fine at the end.

"I-I-I-it I-I-is fi-fine" she cought out. "I-I-its n-n-no-not you-r fa-ult" she adds on. "I'm so sorry my dear. My love" he said.

Tears streamed down his face. He felt like shit, he felt disappointed in himself for hurting her, he never wanted to hurt his soulmate and he just did by chocking her, chocking her to the point of her losing her air way for a good 36 seconds or more. "S-s-sor-sorry fo-for th-throw-ing y-you to the ceiling" she said.

She pulled away and rubbed her throat and looked up at him. Her eyes are innocent, she has a smile on her face too and he didn't understand it. How could she be smiling and looking innocent at him as he had felt like shit.

Bucky still felt like shit. He couldn't look her in the eye as she looked up at him. "Buc-Bucky it's o-ok. I don't blame you... see I can talk normal n-now" she said. She coughed again. "Trust me love y-you are not the only to accidentally chocked me. You are fi-fine. I still love you" she said.

She stepped up to his and whipped his tears away and got to his leave and kissed his nose and then his lips, "Trust me Bucky. I-I-I'm fine" she coughed. "Come on look at me" she begged.

Bucky looked around the room before looking at her. He felt ashamed for her hurting her and of course she knew that, "Come on Bucky. It's ok. We can keep this indecent between each other. No one needs to know. But Bucky I am fine. I'm going to be fine. There is nothing to worry about. Come on stop looking away from me" she pouted.

Bucky sighed and bowed his head and closed his eyes, she leaned up and kissed his forhead, "I love you Bucky" she said quietly.

"I love you two darling" he breathed out. Aurora smiled up at him. She attached her lips to his. Her arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him to her. His hand went to her hips and kissed her back.

Aurora POV.

I pulled away from him and smiled, "Trust me Bucky I am fine. You don't need to feel ashamed for this. Things happen. PTSD is a normal things when you have went through all the things you have went through" I said.

I kissed his cheek, "But things happen"

Bucky shaked his head, "I'm sorry"

"I forgive you"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader