Chapter 77 In Control

WARNING NSFW

NOTE. I published another book. It's a httyd soulmate preference book. 😀❤

Chapter 77

Third person POV.
Bruce pushed Aurora to were her legs are hitting the bed his hands run up and down her spine. Bruce wanted to be in control of this, to be able to touch and squeeze her soft skin to run his fingers through her hair and lightly tugg her hair back and kiss the exposed skin of hers.

Auroras fingers ran through his hair and lightly tugged, she kissed down his lips to his cheek and then down to his neck, she quiclky found his sweat spot and started to suck and bite at that area that made him go crazy, his grip on her was tighter then before.

He was breathing heavily like he was trying his best to stay calmed down, "Just breath baby" she pulled away from him.

She kept her eyes locked with him and she turned them around and pushed him down onto his bed and got in top of him. Her hands moved up his chest to the back of his neck, she leaned over to him and kissed him roughly.

He groans out his hands moved down to her ass and squeezed them, making her moan.

She kissed him one more time before pulling back from him to pull her sweater and shirt over her head and threw it somewhere in the room.

She didn't care if her clothes made a mess later she would probably be putting it back on. Aurora wasn't the expert on sex but she knows what to do.

Aurora ran her hands down her bare stomach before replacing her hands onto his bare chest, Bruce eyes went big as he looked over her bare skin. His cheeks heated up as his mind went crazy. So many thoughts rushed through his mind. She was beautiful to him so breath taking, her skin looks so soft and all he wanted to do is run his fingers over her body softly.

But then again he wanted to roughly touch and group her body, to have her all to himself and kiss every inch of her body. He wanted to go down on her to taste her sweat juice to place his mouth on her bud and make her a moaning and trembling mess.

"It's ok to touch me" she bends over and connects her lips with his again before moving down to his neck. She sucked and nibbles on his neck  making small hickeys and made him groan out. Bruce still didn't know what to do but run his fingers over her soft skin. He was being gently and cautious with her, he was so scared that he was going to go hulk.

She moved back again and grabbed ahold of the bottom of his shirt and lock eyes with him, "Is it ok if I take your shirt off?" She asks.

Bruce paushed up onto his elbows and helped her discard his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere in the room. He quickly placed his hands onto her waist and kept his eyes locked with hers.

Bruce Banner couldn't believe what was happening right now. He was freaking out about hulking out. But then he wasn't at all turning into the hulk.

Bruce was getting encouraged to do whatever he wanted now, his hands gripped her body a bit more tighter then before, her hands moved down his chest and went straight to untie his sweat pants. "Is it ok if we continue?" She asks. Bruce nods his head fast, "Ye-yeah I-I would love that" Aurora giggles and got up and connect their lips before she went back and pulled down his pants. Her eyes are glued to the massive bulge in his boxers.

Aurora blushed and bites her lip, man she wanted him so bad, her core is aching for him, she is dripping for him. She wanted him to be in control and it would be perfect if she, but she wanted him to know that he could be in control of himself. He doesn't need to be scared of hurting her or anyone.

Bruce sits up and grabs Aurora cheeks with his hands and pulled her in a heated kiss. She giggles and kissed him back with as much passion she could muster up. Her hands went back to his hair and tugged at the ends. His hands moved to the clasps of the back of her bra and unhooked it and quickly he pulled her arms away from his hair and pulled the bra off of her and threw it somewhere in his room. His lips went back to her, Auroras hand moved down his chest and down to the hem of his boxers and lightly tugged.

Bruce tensed up he is having a silent war with him and the other guy. He was scared that he was going to hulk out. But he didn't want to stop the way her lips felt on his felt amazing.

Auroras moved down his body and got onto her knees and looked up at him with mischief in her eyes. She was pushing him.

Her hand grasped his member through the thin material. Bruce groans out and Aurora smirked.

Aurora POV.

I kept my eyes locked with his as I spoke to him, "Do you trust me?" He slowly nods his head and I smile, I grabbed his waist band of his boxers and tugged them down his thighs and off him. My eyes locked onto his member that was clearly fully grown and hard. By Bruce's face he was of course in a bit of pain. Slowly I make my way to his... member.

Third person POV.
Aurora took over the bonding process. Bruce was to... vanilla to make any moves. Well that's what she thought. Bruce hasn't done anything to really prove that he was going to take control so she to control. She wanted him to make him feel good, her hands grabbed ahold of his members with both hands.

Bruce hasn't... let's put it... have some fun for quite some time. The feeling of his soulmate hands and mouth on his member was like fresh air. Auroras warm mouth around the tip of his member was already making it hard to breath for him.

His hands moved to her head and lightly pushed her head down more. Aurora mouth was being filled with him, she gasps for air but got used to trying to breath from her nose and she started to bob her head up and down as she sucked his member.

He was already fully sized, warm and pulsing in her mouth. She... wouldn't agree to anyone but her soulmates.... but she really did love this feeling of this. Just seeing how Bruce reacted to her mouth around him made her dripping for him, she was whimpering.... well making sounds as her core ached.

Bruce POV.
I couldn't believe she was on her knees... between my legs. I was and wasn't in control of my action. The other guy had full control of my hand that rest on the back of her head guiding her down and up. I knew that I didn't want to... finish in her mouth... I had to pull her off of me. I wanted to finish in her to feel to be fully in her tight core.

"Stop, stop" I pulled her up to her feet. She smiled shyly at me and I smiled back. I could feel that my eyes were green amd before anything I had captured my lips with hers. Auroras moved her hands to my shoulders. She pulls back and I quickly grabbed ahold of her body and flipped us over.

"I guess you're more in control then you think" Aurora said. I smiled and peck her lips

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader