Chapter 79

(Ugh I'm so sore. I worked out and then walked for 3 hours. And I do not walk that much since it had been so cold and I'm allergic to the cold... so I can't. Since it was warmer the other day I did. And now I can not even pick my leg up with out it hurting😭🤦🏼‍♀️. But still worth it)

Chapter 79

Third person POV.

Aurora legs trembled as she got closer and closer to her release. Bruce pulled his throbbing member out of her and replaced it with his fingers again. He kept his eyes on her face and body as his other hand went to work on his member.

In seconds both of them were moaning loudly. Aurora arched her back and cried out, Bruce fought to keep his eyes from rolling back.

Bruce takes his fingers out of her, "Are you ok?" She asks. She opened her eyes and looked at him and she bites her lip. He blushed and looked away from her. He got off of her and sat down and looked ahead of him. Of course he doesn't regret it. Not at all.

He was in shocked and Aurora knows that and she just smiled at him. She pushed herself up and crawled over to him and sat onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. "That was really good" she spoke soflty. Bruce blushed and looked down at her. "I'm ok. I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what?" She asks. She leaned in and pecked his lips. "I.... I'm not so.... I don't know...."

"Your just being awkward. It's fine. I'm very awkward in a lot situations. I'm fine with you being awkward, you're adorable" she giggled and got off of him. She grabbed his hand and dragged him off the bed with her.

"Come we need to shower" she said.

She would be lieing if he asked her if she was fine... well she is fine she is just sore very sore. Her legs are weak and still trembling but she just pushed it away and dragged him to the bathroom to clean up.

Small time skip.

After the shower Bruce went to sleep and Aurora went to work on making dinner. She made spaghetti, garlic toast and salad. She set the table and made everything looked good.

"Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y. could you tell everyone that dinner is ready?" She asks. "Yes Aurora, right away" "thank you so much"

Aurora looked at the table filled with delicious food before she went to Steve's room. As she got to the room the door open and Steve stepped out, he locked eyes with hers and she smiled at him and he gave her a very small smile.

"Can we talk?" She asks.

He sighs and looked away from her, his hand pushed his hair back smf nods his head and he walked back into his room. "Ok please listen to what I say" she said.

Steve walked over and sat down on his bed looking up at her. No emotions at all. She sighs, "Steve I'm sorry that I had lied to all of you about my life. But for my whole life I have been a hunter" she said. "That's all I have known. The longest time I have been in school was only for a week and then I'm gone on the road again. Luckily enough I'm done school. But Steve I have done this my whole life. I lied because I didn't know how to tell you guys" she took a deep breath in and out and continued, "I love it... even though... it could get out of hand at times, but that happens with you guys too" she said.

Steve got up, "You could have died"

"Yeah same for you. Yes I was nervous and scared when you all went onto your mission. But I trusted you guys to be safe out there. Yes I was hurt but I have been hurt worse then that before. Trust me" she said.

She looked up at him and crossed her arms over her chest. Steve didn't say anything but look at her. "I am sorry, I should have told you sooner. But I didn't know how to. It wasn't as simple as you think" she said.

"I will tell you now whenever I have a hunt to go on. And again I am really sorry that I lied to you" she said. She stepped close and brought her hands onto his cheek. "You don't need to forgive me, but all I wanted to say that I am sorry. I know that I could have died, but I am fine, I'm here in one peace. I'm basically healed up" she said.

"I have all ready forgave you. I'm worried about you" he softly said. "And I am so thankful that you are worried about me. I'm worried about you too when you go out. I love you" she softly said back.

Steve smile big.

"I love you too" he said back. Aurora leaned up and placed her lips onto his for a passionate but quick kiss.

"You have to promise as all that if you are going to go on a hunt you tell one of us.... and maybe let one of us go with you" he said.

"Yes with the first part... I do not know about the second part"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader