Chapter 10 Tony, Bruce and Peter.

Chapter 10

Aurora POV.

Finally away from her. I can't take it anymore. She keeps on asking me if I have a soulmate? or have I had my first kiss? Do I like someone? Things like that. It was really hard to switch topics, but I did.

I walk into the book shop and walked around.

So far I have met 4 of my soulmates. So I have 8 more to go. I'm so nervous and scared that something is going to happen and they end rejecting me.

Wait.

After this problem with Sam and Becky I would be leaving. I can't leave Dean. I can't leave both of my older brothers. There the only family I have left that I'm close to, except Bobby. He's family. He has always been family. But I don't and can't leave my mates. What is going to happen? My brothers and Bobby or my mates.

"Hello miss, do you need any help?" One of the workers here. An old lady with white hair and bright blue eyes. She seems so nice and happy.

"No, just looking around, but thank you" I said quietly. She smiled and nodded her head. She left and went back to sitting behind the counter.

I continued to look at all the old books here. I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking and end up bumping into something. Two hands grab the top of my arms and held me in a good grip.

"Hmm...". I look up. "Are you ok?" The Male asks me. This is. "Uhhh.... I-I".
"Love, you ok?" He said. I nod my head violently. "Ye-yeah, I-im fine" I stuttered out.

He smiled big and looked down at me.

Third person POV.
Aurora stood in front of the one and only Tony Stark. He was smiling down at his little mate. The way she looked so shocked and shy was adorable. Her light blush that was on her face was adorable. Actually everything about her to him was adorable. To the way she dresses and the way she acts is adorable.

"That's good" he said. He continued to smile. "I'm Tony Stark" he said.

"I know" Aurora mumbled out. "Your Iron Man" she added on.

Tony smiled, she new him. Well almost everyone knows who he is.

"Your my mate" Aurora whispered out.
Tony smiled and pulled her closer to him. Aurora arms wrapped around his waist. She places her head onto his chest. She was comfortable, she just wanted to stay in his arms.

He smelled so good to her. She smelled so good to him.

"Mr. Stark..." another voice said. Aurora pulled away, she stands on her tippy toes and looked over his shoulder.... well tried. So she moves her head over to the side and saw.