Chapter 36 Peter

Chapter 36

Aurora POV.
I open my eyes again and looked around my. I was in a small room. I unwrap my legs and stepped sway from Loki. "I will be back in 10 minutes" he said.

Before he left I grab his face and kiss him. He smiled in a kiss. He pulled away and dissapeared with a smirk on his face.

No one was here. Where is Peter?

I walk over and sat on his bed and waited.

Third person POV.
Aurora looked over at the door when it open. Peter was looking down at his phone. He shut his door and looked up. He stopped, he shocked. His phone dropped on a pile clothes.

"Is it actually you?" He whispered out. Aurora nodded her head and smiled. Peter smiled and walked over to his mate. She got up, Peter wrapped his arms around her waist as she wrap her arms around his neck. "Why are you here... not that I mind.... I really missed you" he said out. His cheeks went red.

"I missed you too. I'm her to say goodnight. Dean is picking me up very soon" she said. "Also I wanted to tell you that the deal you made with the others, I promise the exactly the same thing to you all. I will never hurt you, I will protect you" she added on.

Peter hugged her tighter to him. He kisse her head, "thank you" he whispered into her ear. "It's no problem my cute little lost puppy" she said.

Peter pulled her away just a tiny bit and looked into her eyes with red cheeks. "Why lost little puppy?" I pouted out. "Becaus you remind me of a lost little puppy. I love it, your very adorable" she said. "Your very adorable too, very hot too" Peter said.

Aurora blushes, "thank you" she said. Peter kisses her cheek. He picked her up and lay her on the bed. He layed right beside her and held her to him. She snuggled up to him. Her eyes are close. Her breathing was slow, she was asleep. She was very tired since she had connected with four of her soulmates.... sort of she need to full connect with Wanda again.

Peter smiled down at his mate. He rubbed her cheek and kissed her forhead.

Loki POV.
I waited 10 minutes before I went back to the kids apartment. I look into the room and saw her snuggled up to Peter. His eyes were closed too.

I walked over to my mate and grabbed her soflty away from the kid. It looked like he was asleep to. "Come on love let's get you to your brother" I whispered in her ear.
"Hmmmm..... ok" she whispered out.
"Please keep holding me" she added on.

Third person POV.
Her eyes never opened nor did she move. She didn't want to. She felt safe and comfortable being on her mate arms. Her head is rested back on his shoulder. "I will hold you as long as you want me to" Loki said.

They were back in his room, he looked down as his slightly sleeping g mate. "Thank you" she whispered out. She snuggled up closer to her mate. "Let's get you to him, he is in the elevator" he whispered out.

He didn't like that he had to give up holding her for now. He new right away when he walked out of his room and down the hallway and up the elevator to the main room where Dean will be, he would have to give her to her brother.

He walked out of his room and slowly walked up to the elevator. He walked in when the elevator doors open.

Small time skip.
Loki walked out of the elevator and slowly walked down the hallway. He looked down at his mate, he kissed her nose. He smirked when he saw her nose scrunched up. He walked into he room and Dean stood there looking at Aurora in Lokis arm.

Dean POV.
I looked at my sister body and saw all the hickeys on her neck. I shake my head and walked my way to the trickster. "Thank you for watching her" I said out bluntly.

I already had her bag over my shoulder. I grab my little sister from his arms and held her close to me.

"It was no problem, she is always welcome here. Of course she would, she is our mate" Tony said. I roll my eyes. "Did you really need to cover her whole neck in hickeys?" I asked annoyed. Tony smiled and looked at his glass. "I would say sorry.... but that would be lieing" he said.

I roll my eyes again. "She should be back in a couple of day" i said. Tony nodded her head. "Before you go, I wanted to give this to her. But she wanted to say goodbye to all of her mates before you came" Tony said.

He got up and walked over, "here this has all of our phone numbers in it" he said. "I want you to have one for her and one for you. So if you need to contact us you have it" he placed down two cell phones on Aurora stomach.

Third person POV.
Dean looked shocked, "well thanks" he said. He was not expected that at all. "It's no problem. It was Tony's idea and we are all in for it. Please tell her when she wakes up that she can connect us at all times... ok maybe not at all time since sometimes we are on missions. But you get it" Natasha said walking up to Dean. Her eyes were on her mate. She thought she was adorable asleep. She looked so peaceful.

Dean nodded his head, "well I got to go" he said. Tony, Natasha and Loki frowns but nodded their head. Dean nodded his head and walked to the elevator doors.

Small time skip.
Dean walked to his car, he slowly opened the door with out any problems since this isn't the first time he had to carry her to the car.

He placed her in the front passenger side. He takes the phones and placed then beside her. He quickly buckled her up before he placed her bag to the back.

He shuts her door then got in the driver's seat. He looked at his little sister. Dean started his car and drove away from the building.

All of her mates in the Tony's building could feel her leaving. They felt alone with out her here. They couldn't wait for her to come back.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write.
DC, marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum
The hobbit.