Chapter 91 Talking

Chapter 91 Talking

Third person POV. 
Meanwhile with the avengers.

Steve had looked everywhere for Aurora and found nothing. So the best thing to do is find Tony. Most of the time she is with him and that annoyed him.

He was jealous, everytime he would walk into a room to find her wrapped in Tony's arm. It wasn't like she ignored him but actually acknowledged him and tell him to come over for a kiss and see how he was.

But Steve does have to know that he nor the others couldn't be mad that Tony and her get along well.

They do still work for shield and have missions to go on. The only people that have stayed with Aurora would be Tony and Bruce. Peter still has school to go to and Thor and Loki still have to go back and forth to Asgard. Stephan was back to his sanctum to watch over it. They all still had missions to go on and that contains of leaving Aurora behind.

So when Tony doesn't need to go on those missions that means he gets to stay back with her.

Tony and Aurora of course talk and do whatever they want. Last time they left Tony, Bruce and her had watch some old movies before they had went to work in the lab and after she had cleaned up the mess they had made, she made them dinner and went to hang out with them in the lab talking.

Steve walks into Tony's lab with his hands in his pockets, "Hey have you seen Aurora? I have been looking everywhere for her" he asks.

Tony looks up from what he was doing, "She's with Barns right now" he grumbles out.

Steve nods his head and whipped his lips, "When do you think she will be back?" He asks. Tony shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know. Didn't even know she had left my room this morning" he grumbled out.

Tony had gotten very protective and clingy towards her. He loves her, he gets scared that she would vanish from him. He didn't know if he could live with out her now.

He also didn't like waking up with out her now. Yeah he would be fine if she wasn't beside him and in another room but gone from the tower. He wanted his goodmorning kiss from her. Like everyday.

"You know he's not going to hurt her right?" Steve said. Tony looks back up to him again, "What?"

Steve signs and walks over to the table Tony sat at, "Bucky. Buckys not going to hurt her" Steve stated again.

Tony rolls his eyes. Not again. He wasn't think about that at all. He just misses his girl.

He didn't care that she is with Bucky, he does know that Bucky wont hurt her. But that still doesn't mean that they don't get a long too. "I know he wont" he said. He grabbed his pencil again and went to work again.

Steve eyes stayed locked with Tony with an raised eye brow, "Then why are you acting like this?" Steve slowly said.

Tony sighs and drops his pencil and got up from his chair, "Acting like what. I woke up 45 minutes ago. I'm still tired and I also haven't had my coffee yet" he grumbled out. "I'm having a shower" he adds on. He started his way past Steve.

"You know the others have picked up that she likes you more then everyone else" Steve recalls.

Tony chuckles and turn around and looks at Steve with amused expression. "Really, that's amusing" he said with a small smirk. Steve shakes his head and got up from the chair he had sat down on. "We are right though" he said.

"No that's wrong" he stated. "I have a question. When was the last time you went on a mission?" Tony asks.

"A few days ago" Steve replies back, "Ok who went on these mission?" Tony asks. "Bucky, Natasha, Clint, Thor and I went on thoes mission" he replied back.

Tony crossed his arms over his chest, "How missions have you been on with them these past week?"

"A few, why?" Steve asks.

Tony raises his hand up to him to cut him off, "Who stayed here with her?" He asks.

Steve shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know, Wanda, Pietro, Peter, Bruce and you" he said.

"Not exactly. Peter has school still, so he's gone most of the time for that. Wanda and Pietro were gone in some missions because of shield. Loki had went back to Asgard and hasn't been back since. The wizard has been gone also. The only people here that was with her was Bruce and I" Tony said walking up to Steve.

"Yes I am with her more then you but she is always asking if you guys are ok. She asks about all of you all the time, she's worried about you guys all the time. She misses all of you. I'm with her what do you expect me to do. Stay quite and do nothing with her" he said. Tony shakes his head and continues "But let's not forget how Bucky is acting around her" he said.

Steve moved his head to the side confused.

"She never brought it up, nor did any of you clue in. But I did. When you guys weren't on any missions Bucky wouldn't look at her and he would leave the room. It was like she was the plague to him" he ranted out to Steve.

Steve was confused on what he was saying. He didn't pick up on Buckys behavior.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader