Chapter 37 You Had Fun

Chapter 37

Third person POV.
Dean easily picked up Aurora from the car and took her to the hotle room. He placed her down on one of the bed. He rushed out and grabbed her bag, his stuff and the two phones. He made sure he knocked the his car before he walked back to the room. He knocked the door behind him.

"Hmm... where... am... when did we get here?" Aurora asks tiredly. Dean smiled and placed everything down on the small table, "You hungry?" "Hmmm..... yes.... yeah I am" she said.

Dean grabbed his wallet, "Ok I'll go get us something to.... sleep until I come back. I'll be back" he said. He walked over and kissed his sister head before he rushed out the door to get him some food.... and his little sister some food.

Aurora POV.
I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror, I look like a mess. Did I look like this when I was with my mates?

I walk out and grabbed my bag. I pull out my cloth. I walk  back into the small bathroom and started washing my face. I put my hair in a messy bun and got changed into my sleepwear.

I turn of the light of the bathroom and  walked back to the bed

I turn of the light of the bathroom and  walked back to the bed. I got under the covers and waited for my brother to come back with food. My eyes slowly flutter closed and everything went black.

Time skip.

Third person POV.

The avenger sat down at the kitchen table. It was late out and they were all tired and missing their mate. "Ok so why are we here Tony?" Steve asks.
"Well technically, this was Natasha idea" Tony said.

"Ok... then, so why are we here Natasha?" Steve asks.
"Your all here... well most of all of you are here. I gathered you here to talk about our mate. Maybe fiuger out how we can all have equal time with her" she said. She had a cup of coffee in her hand as she looked around the table.

"Ok how would we do that?" Clint asks. "We can't make schedule, that would be the worst for us and for her" Wanda said. "We all know that she would do anything for us, same goes for us" Bucky added in. "So what are we going to do?"

"I don't know.... you are right we can't do a schedule time. Well maybe we need her here to talk about it. Maybe she knows" Natasha said. She stared into her cup. "Why not just do what we already have been doing. Letting her pick who she wants to hang out with, we all still have a life to live. We have mission, we have things to do in our lives. She didn't seem that bothered if she only hanged out with one or two of us" Tony said. "The only thing we can never do is cheat on her. And I'm never doing that to her" he added on.

"I think everyone here, pluse Stephen and the kid would never hurt her, not physicality, emotionally or by cheating on her" Bucky said. "I know I would never do that" he added on.

They all agreed, "So... we are just letting her pick who she wants to hang out with?" Steve asks.

Tony shrugged his shoulders and slipped down his chair. "I don't know, maybe, all I know is that if I get to see her and hold ger for at least fifteen minutes everyday I will be good. I need to hear or see her. I need to know if she is ok" he said.

Natasha smiled at her cup, Tony was right. If they could see her at least for 15 mintues everyday they could do anything, they would do anything for her. Their mate, their soulmate. Just hearing her voice makes everything better. Natasha new that everyone around the room, pluse Stephen or Peter would do anything for her. If she wanted time away from them, they would gladly wait for her. If she just wanted to hang out with one of them, they would let her. If she wanted to take over the world, they would let her and help her.

Bruce sat up in his chair and looked at his friends, that turned into a family, "So next time she comes we talk to her about it. Maybe we should talk about everything with her" he said. "Maybe she might shed some light in this conversation" he added on.
"Ok then. Next time she shows up. Hope it is sooner then later. We will talk to her. We will sit her down and tell her that we have some issues to talk about-"
"Ok don't say it that way. That would make her worried more then she already is. Both Loki and I can feel her emotions at times. She feels bad, she has know idea how to make you all happy. She had to say goodbye to all of us before she left" Wanda said.

"She doesn't want to disappoint any of us. She scared that if she does disappoint us, that we will leave her" she added on. "I can say Wanda is right. She needed physical touch all of us before she left. She need to be held by us before she left. She probably kissed all us before she left. She didn't want to miss anyone. I went with her to say goodbye to Stephen and the kid" Loki added in.

The team expect Loki and Wanda looked shocked. They didn't fully think about that. How would she feel, she has to.... well if she wanted to keep them all happy. They wanted her to be happy, not to be scared to disappoint them. They were scared to disappoint her too. Steve and Bucky looked at each other with a knowing look. They all knew now her full emotions on this.
"You gave her the phones right?" Bruce asks. "Yes I gave them to her brother when he got her. Aurora was asleep" Tony said smiling. He loved the calm face his mates makes when she is asleep. "Good"

"Ok well we need to find away to tell her that she will not disappoint us" Tony said. "And may-"

Aurora POV.
"So.... I see you had fun"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write.
DC, marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum
The hobbit.