Chapter 78 Together

Chapter 78

WARNING NSFW

Third person POV.

Aurora giggled as Bruce's lips tickled her skin, "That tickles" she ran her fingers through his hair as she tried to stay still. Bruce smiled and looked up at her and trailed his lips down to her dripping core and latched onto her bud, he never broke eye contact with her.

Her legs trembled under him as her fingers racked through his hair.

Everything she did was fucking hot too him. The way she would arch her back as her mouth gapped open whimpering out his name made him got crazy. The sounds she made was because of him and he fucking loves it. It wasn't anyone else but him making her a moaning and trembling mess. He is in control of the situation and he loves it, he didn't feel like he was going to Hulk out. He actually felt relaxed as he went down onto her making her cum once before he replaced his mouth with his fingers, driving her crazy.

"Uhhh.... Bruce uhhh" she buckled her hip up into his hand and fingers. His hand and fingers are soaked with her juices, his thumb went to her bud and rubbed circles.

Bruce moved up her body and smash his lips onto hers as he continued drive his fingers in and out of her.

Aurora arched her back and wrapped her arms around his neck, she moaned into his mouth and buckled into his fingers harder.

Aurora wants him so bad. She wanted to feel him fill her up and thrust into her fast and hard with his member not his fingers.... even though his fingers felt like magic in her.

"I-I... uhhh... I... please, please I want you. Uhhh...."

Bruce didn't do anything but continued to torment her. She was getting fed up with him she wants him, she really does so with out anything else she flipped them over

Aurora POV.

I flip myself over after getting fed up with him and grab his fingers from my core and pulled them out of me and replaced it with his member. I lock eyes with him before I slowly sinked down onto him. His eyes rolled back as I continued to pushed down his hard member with my hand resting onto his chest, his hands went and held my hips and kept me down.

We both didn't move.

This feels so good. He was filling me up so damn good all I wanted to do was move up and down his thick and long member but he kept me in one spot.

I was just grasping for anything, I was close but he was tormenting, it was like he new I was on the verge of collapse.... actually in all honesty I do really want to make him feel really good. Everytime I end up doing the do... they tend to make me.... cum.... a lot... and of course I know how the males.

Holy shit. Bruce lips were on me in seconds and he was pounding into me. I gasping out and closed my eyes and lay my head onto his shoulder, my fingers digged into his shoulders probably making scratches marks.

"Hmmf" I was laying under him in seconds, his mouth onto mine in a heated but sloppy make out. He pulled back and stared intensely down at me. "I'm always on top."
"We'll see" I smirked and he growled.

Third person POV.

Bruce growled down at the smirking Aurora. His eyes turned green and the smirk she had turned to a smile. She soflty caressed his cheek bone. "I'm sorry" Bruce mumbled out.

Aurora leaned in and kissed him softly, "It's ok. You are in control. You're fine.... I'm not going anywhere... hmmm... uh.... i-i... I love you" she closed her eyes.

Bruce was in control, he pounds into her fast and hard making her a trembling mess, her fingers ran through his hair tugging at it as she moved around under him.

Bruce trailed his mouth down her neck and down to her breast and started to suck and bit down on her erect nipple, she gasps out and tugged him back up to her, both of them locking eyes with each other, "I love you" she gasps out. "I love you too."

She pulled him back to her and attached herself to him.

She giggled out and wrapped her legs around his waist. "You're so beautiful" "fuck" he mumbled out. He kissed down to her neck. "Bruce" she whimpered.

The only sounds in the room is the sounds of them making out and the sound of her wetness and his member pounding into her pussy. Both were lost in each other, they didn't care about anything else but them, they both were close and they new it. He placed his thumb onto her clit as she scratched down his back begging for them to release at the same time.

"Together" Bruce said pulling back from her mouth and locking eyes with her.

He wanted to see her climax, he didn't want to miss it at all. He has been dreaming about this for weeks... years now and it is finally going to happen.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader