Rd: "F*ck.. No wonder Twilight was attacked first.." I thought to myself in shock.

Is she really planning on hurting my friends? But even if she do.. I'll protect them but.. This is only my theory, Im not sure if my fan is connected at the attacks but.. I can never be too sure.

But something hit me, before Twilight was attacked, I first saw a crumpled paper with a letter T on it.. What if there's another one before the attacker strikes again?

If my theories are some how true, where could be the next note be?

I firstly checked the room where I was first attacked by the person wearing all black. But after a few minutes of searching, I found nothing.

Rd: "Danm.. I really should improve our house's security." I said to myself, wiping the sweat in my forehead with the back of my hand.

I then decided to check the spare room where I was attacked the 2nd time, I first grabbed a flashlight to shine into the dark room since the room's light bulb is broken and I brought a bat with me incase someone attack me again.

Before entering the dark scary room, I  flashed my light to make it less scarier. I lastly took a deep breath before entering the room, immediately checking the shelves where I found the last letter.

But when I felt something in my hand, I quickly took the item and ran out of the room as fast as I can.

I went back to the dining room to check what I grabbed, only to see another note. So I quickly uncrumpled the paper and saw a poorly drawn heart.. Great.

Rd: "F*ck.. This doesn't help." I said to myself in slight anger before throwing the paper at the garbage bin.

Since I dint find another note, I decided to call Applejack since she's with Pinkie and Fluttershy. Sunset basically asked them to fix her house cause she told us she was getting a lead so my friends agreed except me.

So I dialed Applejack's phone number and waited for her to pick up. Moments later, she finally answered my call.

Aj: "Howdy sugarcube."

Rd: "Hey babe, found anything suspicious over there?"

Aj: 'Nothin' much, just dozens of broken of furniture. "

Rd: "Oh, can I come over there and help? Im kinda scared being here alone."

Aj: "I thought you were too busy figuring out your so called attacker."

Rd: 'I was.. but Im kinda lost so.. Can I help over there? Maybe I can find something useful. "

Aj: "Eh.. Fine, but hurry up, were almost done cleaning up."

Rd: "I will, thanks babe. Love you."

Aj: "Love you too Rainbow, drive safe okay?"

Rd: "of course, Bye." I lastly said before ending the call.

It was currently 6:00 pm at the time so I need to hurry up before it gets dark.

So I immediately wore my jacket before going outside and locking all my doors to avoid another break in.
-
While I drove to Sunset's place, I can stop thinking about her. Its been almost a week since we last spoken to her, even her girlfriend is worried.