I hum in response, "I put one of the devices on the man I was with."

Cain and Niall both look at me, "What? Was that wrong?"

They both shake their heads and I laugh. "What's after this?" Zaidy asks.

"We'll know once we find out where Elias is." Zaidy looks at me, "Want to go see Kovu when we get back to the hotel?"

I nod my head, "Yeah. I miss Kovu."

Zaidy pulls out his phone and I watch him. He texts Luke and I raise my eyebrow, "Luke's coming too?"

He nods his head, "Yeah."

We are back at the hotel and me, Zaidy and Luke are below the hotel with Kovu. I hug Kovu and he rubs against me.

"What do you want to talk about?" Luke asks as Zaidy leans against the wall.

"Just in case I don't like Cain's plan. I came up with something else." Zaidy says and Luke raises his eyebrow.

"What's the plan?" Luke asks as he rubs Kovu.

"I'm going to send Bunny in first and then Kovu next."

Zaidy looks at me, "Bunny you can have all the fun you want when you get in there."

I nod my head and smile, "Okay."

Kovu rubs against me, "Why are you sending Kovu in? They have guns."

Zaidy looks at Luke, "Kade said they have guns, but not that many. I'm sending Kovu in just in case it gets too much for Bunny. Kovu will distract some of them. We will follow behind Kovu and make sure he doesn't get shot."

I stand up, "How will we find Autumn?"

He looks at me, "If Cain is right about Autumn and Elias knowing each other we will more than likely find them in the main room of whatever building they are in."

We hear the sound of the door opening, "It's pretty rude to leave us out of the plan."

We turn around and see Kade and Leo. Zaidy drops his head, "Cain was going to ask you to come up with the plan anyway."

Kade walks up to me and looks at me, "You're sending her in first? Why?"

I cross my arms, "Why do you care who goes in first?"

He laughs, "I don't."

He looks at Zaidy, "Because everybody will be on Bunny."

Kade crosses his arms, "If she dies that's your fault."

Zaidy laughs, "Who said she's going to die? Bunny will have Kovu so there's no need to worry."

Kovu walks up to Zaidy and sits down, "As long as I kill Elias I don't care about anything else."

Kade steps away from me, "Looks like you will be able to kill Elias tonight. Niall found him."

Kade walks out and we follow him up to the suite. We walk in and see Niall on the computer.

Cain walks from the kitchen, "Lyric, why is one of my tracker's miles away from the rest of my trackers?"

I look at Niall and smile, "I put a tracker on the pretty car I saw."

Niall looks at me with a disbelief look, "Why?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Because you told me not to."

He shakes his head and looks back at his computer. Cain looks at me and laughs, "I knew you were going to do that."

He clears his throat, "Whatever plan Zaiden got some of us are going to go through with it. We will take two cars of course, but our drivers will be Nancy and Barry."

I look at Zaidy and he looks at Cain, "Why Nancy? Why can't she and Barry stay here?"

I look at Nancy and she looks at me, "They will be safe while waiting in the cars. Missy will also be with them, but we will hide her somewhere else just in case they decide to look for her."

Cain looks at Zaidy, "Tell me your plan."

Zaidy sits down, "Bunny goes in first and then Kovu goes in after her. Me and Luke follow Kovu to make sure he doesn't get shot."

Cain nods his head and Niall puts a map of the place on the tv. We all look at it and Cain walks to the tv, "Okay, I'll go with you, Luke, and Lyric. If we want Kovu to get in Kade and Leo will go through the front the same time Lyric goes in through the back."

Leo raises his hand, "Why just me and Kade? Only two of us? I disagree."

I laugh, "Is Theo scared?" He glares at me and Zaidy laughs, "Kade is going to be with you. There's no need to be scared, Theo."

Kade pats Leo's shoulder, "I'll protect you, Theo."

Leo lets out a long breath, "I'm not even going to say anything. Cain, continue with the plan."

Cain laughs and points to a room on the tv, "Elias and Autumn will be in this room. The very top floor. If Kade is right about them not having many guns this shouldn't be that hard. The people who would have the guns will be the people towards the top."

Luke raises his hands, "So most of this will be combat fighting and not gunfights?"

Cain nods his head, "All of them will not have a gun. Only a few, but when we get to the top they will. It doesn't matter how many weapons we carry on us."

I clap my hands and Niall and Cain look at me and then at each other, "Lyric will have limited weapons on her." Cain says and Niall nods his head agreeing with him.

I stop clapping and pout, "Well, that's not fair at all."

Niall shakes his head, "I'm not taking no chances with you. You might end up shooting one of us from being overexcited."

I cross my arms and Luke laughs, "Awe, Lyric. It's okay."

I sit down and cross one leg over the other. "Leo go get the outfits out of my room."

Cain says to Leo and I look at Zaidy, "Zaidy, what weapon should I carry?"

Zaidy looks at me and smiles, "That's for you to decide."

I crawl on his lap and he puts his hand on my thigh. Leo comes out with a handful of clothes on hangers. He puts them down beside me and Zaidy.

"Cain, wants us all to match, so we will all be wearing black." Leo says as he picks up an outfit.

Kade rolls his eyes, "Does it even matter?"

Leo hands me an outfit and I hold it up. "Why does mine look like something Catwoman would wear?"

Zaidy smiles and looks at it, "I think Bunny will look really sexy in it."

I hug the outfit, "I want to hurry and put this on!" He kisses my shoulder and laughs.