Catwoman.

Lyric POV

I put the last tracker on the car and I smile. "You like cars?"

I turn around and see a group of men, "Yep. Are they yours?"

One man looks at me up and down, "Yeah. You want to ride?"

I laugh, "You or the car? I actually wouldn't mind riding both."

He steps up to me, "Oh really?"

He touches my collar, "But it seems like someone already owns you."

I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his shirt collar, "What he doesn't know won't hurt him."

He looks at me and I smile at him. All of a sudden I am being pulled away from the man.

I look up and see Zaidy, "We're going to take our leave now."

The man looks at me and then at Zaidy, "I think she should be tamed more."

I laugh, "I'm tamed enough."

We walk away and Zaidy pulls me by my wrist, "Zaidy. What are you doing here?"

We go in between two buildings and then behind one. He pushes me against the wall, "Bunny I almost killed that man in front of all those people."

He undoes his pants and I pull my dress up. I turn around and he slides two fingers inside me. I let out a soft moan, "Bunny was seducing that man. What would have happened if I wasn't there?"

He curves his fingers and I feel my legs go weak, "I might have ended up riding him and the car."

He licks the back of my neck and then bites my ear, "You're being very defiant, Bunny."

He rubs my clit and I push myself against him. He takes his fingers out and then slides his dick inside.

He lets out a small groan, "I like it when Zaidy fucks me hard."

He laughs and then slams his hips against mine. I throw my head back and he pulls my hair.

I let out a loud moan and Zaidy laughs, "Bunny, you're too loud. Do you want someone to see us?"

He turns me around and lifts one of my legs up. He kisses me on the lips and I kiss him back, "Let them watch."

He groans, "You are so fucking sexy."

He fucks me harder and I scream. He kisses me again and then pulls away, "By the way you're screaming they're going to think someone is getting murdered."

The pleasure is getting to me that I don't even say anything. I put my face in his neck. "Zaidy, more."

Forty-Five minutes later

Me and Zaidy are walking out of the alleyway and we go to sit down on a bench. "Are you two assholes done fucking?!"

Niall yells into the earpiece. I laugh as I watch the people walk by. "Yeah, we're done. Is Barry done?" Zaidy asks.

We walk past the building and see Barry and Leo walking out of the building. We walk past each other and Zaidy winks at Leo.

Leo rolls his eyes and Zaidy laughs, "Why did Leo go in there?"

Leo laughs into the earpiece, "I had to play as Barry's boyfriend. I caught my boyfriend cheating on me with some man in the main office."

I laugh, "I wanted to see that. Where's Barry? I can't hear him."

"He took his earpiece out because you and Zaiden were fucking."

As we're walking Cain pulls up to us. We get in the car and Niall is looking at his computer. "Lyric, why is one of my tracking devices inside the building?"