I Saved You.

Zaiden POV

Flashback

It's been two days since I killed Eleanor. Jazlyn decides to up and leave. I have no idea where she is. I am at school on my way to the roof. When I get to the roof I see a girl standing on the edge.

I walk up to them and whistle, "You do realize that's a long fall, right?"

The girl looks at me and I smile when I realize it's the girl Autumn bullies. "Bunny."

She looks at, "Bunny? W-What are you talking about?"

I lean on the edge, "That's what I'm calling you from now on. Get down before you fall."

She looks at me, "T-That's the point. I'm tired of all of this. No one's going to miss me anyway."

I hum in response, "I'll get the bullying to stop." She looks at me, "What?"

I run my fingers through my hair, "You don't have to worry about the bullying anymore."

I grab her by the arm and pull her down. She falls with a scream and she looks up at me, "I decided that I want to break Bunny by myself. I don't want the help of others anymore."

I bend down in front of her, "You're going to be like me one day."

She scoots away from me, "B-Bunny? Where does that name even come from?"

I smile, "Bunnies are usually preyed on and you're my prey."

Someone comes on the roof and I stand up and see Autumn. "No need to bully her anymore. She's mine."

Autumn looks at me, "What? Aren't we supposed to be dating?"

I shake my head and look at Bunny, "Nope. I had my eyes on Bunny for a while now. I was never going to date you. You can leave now."

Her mouth drops, "What the hell?! You said-!"

I pull Bunny up and put her in front of me, "I know what I said. Bunny is who I want, not you."

She storms out and I laugh. Bunny pushes me away and I look at her, "Stay away from me."

She runs away and I look up at the sky. "Nancy should be here by now."

I look at my watch and then sigh. I leave school and head to Nancy's house.

I notice that there are two cars in the driveway. I walk up the porch and peek through the window.

My eyes widen when I see a man on top of Nancy. We make eye contact and she has tears in her eyes.

I look at her lips and she mouths, "Help me."

I reach for the door and twist the doorknob. Luckily the door is unlocked. I open the door and peek in.

I see a bat as I walk past the stairs. I walk in the living room and hit the man on top of Nancy.

I look at Nancy and see her unconscious. I feel anger run through my body. I hit the woman with the bat and the two men sitting on the sofa.

I call Luke and tell him to send two men. I hit the man who was on top of Nancy until his body goes limp.

I look at the woman and laugh, "You are so high on whatever drug you're doing that you don't even know what's going on."

I look at the two men and fear run through their eyes, "Let me guess, brother and father?"

I run my fingers through my hair, "First I couldn't protect my sister and now I can't even protect my only friend."

I hit them both in the stomach, "Take your clothes off. Now."