Trackers.

Jazlyn POV

I am out on the balcony on the phone, "It's almost over. Cain and them just landed in Greece. Everything will be over soon. Just wait a little bit longer."

I look up at the sky and sigh into the phone, "I'm about to see my brother for the first time in years."

She laughs in the phone, "Your brother actually sounds very sexy. I heard him over the phone not too long ago. If he's single tell him about me, okay?"

I roll my eyes and laugh, "It seems like he has all of his attention on some other woman."

She groans, "Whatever. I actually ran into this fine ass man. Although he is a big ass nerd. He owns a whole comic book store and then some. But his looks make up for his nerdy ways."

We talk on the phone for a few more minutes and hang up after that. I walk off the balcony and see Autumn.

She looks at me and smiles, "You seem to be in a good mood."

I smile at her, "I just got some good news."

She raises her eyebrow, "What news?"

I shake my head, "That's a secret."

She rolls her eyes, "When do you not have a secret?"

Zaiden POV

I wake up to the sound of Leo yelling. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I do my morning routine and walk to the kitchen.

I see everybody sitting down eating and Nancy cooking. I look at Leo, "Why the hell are you yelling?"

He looks at me, "Luke and Lyric are getting on my nerves."

I look over at Bunny and Luke and see them laughing. Nancy hands me a plate and I sit down beside Niall.

"I ran into the woman from before again." I say as I put a fork full of eggs in my mouth.

Niall looks at me, "Did you get her name?"

I shake my head and look at Kade, "No, but she did leave a message for Kade."

He raises his eyebrow, "Me? She knows me?"

I shrug my shoulders, "By the way she was talking it seems like she knows all of you."

Cain crosses his arms, "What's the message she left for Kade?"

"Take care of my baby girl or I'll deal with him myself."

I take a sip of my orange juice and look over at Bunny. She is talking to Barry and Nancy.

"Baby girl? This is a woman, right?" Kade asks and I nod my head, "Yep."

"The only person who calls Jasmine baby girl is her father."

I shrug my shoulders, "Well, this person is a woman. So that can only mean that the woman is Jasmine's mother."

He shakes his head, "Jasmine's mother is dead. She died in a really bad car accident."

I roll my eyes, "Did they find the body?"

He shakes his head and then takes a bite of his food. I look at him with a lazy look and he drops his head, "I am so slow."

I nod my head agreeing with him, "Yeah, you are. They didn't find the body meaning there's a high chance that Jasmine's mother is still alive and I have already met her twice already."

Kade wipes his hands, "What's her name?"

He looks at me, "Scarlett Mills."

He throws me his phone and I look at it, "This is a family picture in Jasmine's old house. Is that her?"