The Harley Quinn to my Joker.

Lyric POV

We are on a private jet on our way to Oklahoma. I am sitting down waiting for the jet to take off when all of a sudden Zaiden drops some clothes on top of me.

I look at the clothes and notice that it's an outfit, "Cain said you have to wear clothes or all the attention will be on us. You might even attract the police if you're just walking around in a robe."

I stand up and take my robe off. Zaiden wraps his arms around my naked waist and groans, "I can never get tired of your body."

I look past him and see Kade on his phone with AirPods in his ears.

Zaiden pushes me towards the bed in the back of the jet. He takes his pants off and grinds against me. I push back on him and he groans.

I feel his hard dick against my ass and I crawl on the bed. I hear him laugh as I lay my head on the bed and leave my butt in the air, "This is new."

I stay quiet as he gets on the bed behind me. I moan when he slowly comes inside me. "You really do enjoy me fucking you."

He moves his hips and I moan louder, "More."

He laughs and then slaps my ass, "Since this is something new, I'm going to fuck you just like you want me to."

I bite my lip and he leans down on me and sucks on my ear, "Fuck, you just tighten around."

He sits back up and pounds inside me. I let out a scream and I meet his hips movements, "Harder!"

He turns me on my back and sucks on my neck. I throw my head back and put my nails in his back. He fucks me harder like I ask and I scream in ecstasy.

He rubs my clit and I feel my legs shake. I try to move his hand off my clit, but he hits my hand away, "Nope, move your hands."

I roll my eyes to the back of my head as I feel myself orgasm. He pulls out and cums all over my stomach. "I was not expecting to finish that fast. Damn, your pussy is so fucking good."

He put two fingers in me and I shiver and close my legs. He laughs at me and I pull the blanket over my body. I close my eyes and sleep take over me.

Hours later I am being woken up by Kade, "Get dressed, we're here."

I look at him and let out a low groan. I look at my stomach and feel dry cum on me. Zaiden comes in and looks at me.

"We're going to a strip club. So all you're going to wear is this coat with your robe under it."

I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom. I clean myself up and put the coat on.

We get off the jet and Kade looks back at us, "We're going to the strip club, so I can go get Jasmine."

Kade puts his hand on my lower back and Zaiden laughs, "Your lady will get upset if she sees you touching another woman."

Kade looks back at Zaiden, "Or will you be the one upset?"

We get in an SUV and head to the strip club. I look out the window and I play with my wrist. "Jasmine is actually friends with one of the bullies you're looking for."

I look at Kade, "Why are you okay with him killing people for fun?"

He looks at me, "Cain kills for fun. If I don't care about Cain killing for fun why should care about Psycho?"

I pull out my collar, "You're also okay with him kidnapping me and rapping me?!"

"Raping you? It seems like you like it. When we were on the plane it seems like you gave him your consent."