For A Man.

Lyric POV

I wake up to the sound of a man screaming. I let out a soft groan and look around.

My vision is blurry. I close my eyes and then open them back up. "Ahhh!!!"

I see Zaiden carving into a man. Zaiden turns around, "Your screaming woke her up."

I look at the man and see that it's the man who bought me.

I sit up and touch my head. I lean against a tree and see that I am dirty. I touch my lip and let out a small groan.

Zaiden pulls me towards him and put the knife in my hand, "He busted your lip. Get him back."

He forces my hand down and I scream, "Ahhh!! No!!" I push Zaiden away and he laughs. I look around and slowly stand up.

I fall against Zaiden and he laughs, "You are still under the influence of the drug. Back to the ground you go."

He pushes me to the ground and I groan. I slowly sit up and he laughs, "You look sexy with your hair all in your face."

He looks back at the man, "I would tell you to give me my money back, but I rather kill you."

He stands up straight and shoots the man in the face two times. "Ahhh!! Why do you keep getting blood on me?!"

He laughs as he throws me over his shoulder, "I would say you'll get used to it, but I might kill you in a few days."

I force myself to fall off of him and I groan as I hit the ground. "Now why would you do that?"

I look at him and see that he has blood all over his body. "I want to die."

He bends down in front of me, "Hmm?"

"I want to die! Kill me! I don't want to live anymore! If you're going to kill me in a few days, do it now!"

He stands up and puts the gun to my forehead. I close my eyes and scream when I hear the gun go off.

"I wouldn't like to make your last wish come true, so to make you hate me even more, I'm not going to kill you."

I glare up at him and he gets on top of me, "That look! That look turns me on! Keep looking at me like that!"

He kisses me on the lips and I turn my head, "Why are you doing this?! What do you get out of this?!"

He opens my robe and unzips his pants, "A good fuck."

He squeezes my breast, "I'm going to titty fuck you."

He spits on his hand and then rubs his dick. I close my eyes and look away. I feel him put his dick in between my breasts and start humping me.

He laughs, "This actually feels really good."

I keep my eyes closed and he pulls my nipples, "At least I'm not putting it in you."

Thirty minutes later he lets out a low groan, "Shit! I'm cumming!"

I feel something warm hit my face and he laughs, "This is the best. You have my sperm all over you. You still look sexy."

He gets off of me and I grab his shirt. I wipe my face and he looks at me, "Did Bunny just retaliate?"

He takes his shirt off and picks me up, "Next time you fall I will drag you to the car."

I close my eyes and let out a soft groan. What kind of drug did they use on me? My head feels heavy and everything is spinning.

Two hours later we are back at the mansion. "Can you untie my hands?"