Chapter 70: A Court of My Own

Start from the beginning

Y/N: WHAT?!...WHAT THE FUCK?!

Blue Diamond: We know, for the last few months we have been producing more male gems, ever since you have been...impaled by the injector back in Folgan.

Y/N: But I don't remember being impaled by an injector in Folgan.

Yellow Diamond: Because being impaled by an injector can cause memory loss to the impaled person, it's better that you didn't remember being impaled than forgetting about us.

Y/N: Even if I did forget about you, I will remember that I love all of you.

Then White blushed for a bit before giggling while Yellow let out a laugh, Blue on the other hand blushed while having a smile on her face.

Y/N: But how is it that me being impaled by an injector started to produce more male gems?

White Diamond: If a gem is impaled by an injector, a strange liquid will come out of them, something like what the humans call "blood" which contains "DNA". When you were impaled, the injector was able to get a sample of your trait of being a male. It's because of you, that you are not the only male gem from now on.

Then I sighed and went in front of the balcony and all of the gems of my court fell silent and looked directly towards me. I looked back at White and whispered something to her.

Y/N: Are the male gems in a different formation?

White Diamond: Yes, most of them are in the middle.

I sighed and looked at the gems again. Then I spoke anf my voice boomed throughout Homeworld.

Y/N: Those that are female gems, remain standing!

Then the gems in the middle, which I assume are males, sat on the ground and the rest remained standing.

Y/N: You know me as a fierce fighter and a ruthless warrior and a formidable ally. But having my own court will not be an easy task. It was because of me that I gave you a purpose again, correct?

Female Gems: Yes, my Painite!

Y/N: I am greatful, to give you a purpose once again. I am greatful, to lead gems that are willing to do anything for the sake of the Empire. I hope we can all work together and solve any problem we face in the future. May be the Stars be with you. You may sit down now. Now the males will be the one to stand up now.

Then all the female gems sat back down and the males stood up. Most of them were male Rubies, Sapphires, Amethysts, Jaspers, Topazes, and Lapis Lazulis. But there are a few male gems that are rare.

Y/N: You have heared that I was the reason why the male gems have started being produced, correct?

Male Gems: Yes, my Painite!

Y/N: Now I have to tell you this, I have been...tormented...and mistreated because of my gender. This is something that any of you should never experience...I have been through the worst of this. Judging someone, or looking down on someone because of their gender...is wrong. Everything in my eyes, all gems, male or female...are equal. I don't care if you're white, black, yellow, grey, fat, thin, gay, lesbian, or bisexual. As long as you respect me, I'll be fine. If I hear someone looking down on someone because of their gender, or what they look like...there will be punishment, either if it's from both male or female. Do you understand?

Male Gems: Yes sir!

Y/N: I said fo you understand, soldiers?!

Male Gems: YES SIR!

Y/N: Good, now all of you may stand up. Return to your quarters, we will have training in two days.

Then all of the gems in my court stood up and walked back to their quarters and I went back inside the Throne Room.